BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fake news yet again. The investigation in burisma was finalized before biden worked for them. Nothing there. Do u get your info from pacifiers r us?
  3. kind of like asking a jr high student how to cure cancer mee thinks
  4. I agree on the difficulty of finding them, your best bet is Bang Pho (wood street)
  5. .................that..............is............why...........I asked
  6. Sorry, we've got an issue with the newsletter server. The tech team are looking at it. Hopefully it will be resolved asap. Likely we'll send out one big newsletter on Sunday rather than two on Saturday. For the latest news stories, take a look at the respective news forums or the Thaivisa Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ThaiVisaNews/ Apologies for any inconvenience.
  7. I don't know if you're lying or just swallowing what Trump claimed. But no, he didn't get a job from china worth 1.5 billion. In fact, he didn't get a job from China at all.
  8. That's another *favorite* of mine. They'll find so many *scandals* along the way, impeachment will have to be pushed further and further out when they wake up each day and find something to be outraged over. I think a simple fact will continue to make impeachment unlikely: the minute an impeachment vote is held, Democrats lose control of the narrative. They can't afford to let that happen.
  9. They look lovely. I personally would never have anything wood on a house here,the expansion contraction is huge. The up keep of preserving the wood to keep termites out. Saying that with a steel structured roof there's a lot of creaks and groans.
  10. Frankly, I am fascinated by how so many people believe the hysteria about climate change despite so many times the same climate change cult's predictions haven't come true. They're 0 for 41. https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions And we're supposed to keep believing the same people who have been caught manipulating data again and again after being caught in so many other lies? And the people who doubt the rantings and dire warnings of the constant liars are the "deniers"???? Wow.
  11. To probably set the stage for the coming shakedown....woman says he hit me some more on the ride.....cops increase charges..increase the amount in the brown envelope. Woman gets a nice cut....kiwi cleans out bank a/c. Just another day.
  12. i think monday because of the visa run company's
  13. Just a comment, or personal observation of mine, about the first part of your article. I started coming to Thailand almost 20 years ago as a tourist, now have been retired here for 6 years. I think that, at least in the neighborhood I live in, I am certainly treated differently than the tourists are treated. I'm not naïve enough to think that I will ever be fully accepted here, but I am almost unanimously treated well by the locals who know that I'm not just visiting, but live here. I don't live in a gated community (I did for a short time and am not knocking it, just wasn't for me), and for a time lived in an almost exclusively Thai neighborhood. There are a lot of things here that rankle me, but I used to get rankled pretty regularly back home too. One more thing...tourists are taken advantage of everywhere, even in my home country. It may be easier here than in some places for obvious reasons (our appearance), and certainly not everyone takes advantage of tourists (wherever you come from), but I've seen it happen everywhere I've traveled in my life.
  14. 52.59% to be exact. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Turkish_general_election
  15. A Christian golf course? Do they pray for birdies and eagles? Sorry, couldn't resist. Didn't feel a thing at Nong Hoi.
  16. hello guys, I'm in Battambang now and will take trip to Pattaya in couple of weeks for holiday. I'm considering my entry to Thailand via Ban Packard / Phsar Prum but not sure if buses to Pattaya from there available. In comparison to Ban Packard, is Ban Laem / Daun Lem better over mass transport to Pattaya??? Your help much appreciated.
  17. So far, it's only Hillary Clinton who has claimed that. Your generalization is nonsense.
  18. BINGO! Since the dawn of man, men have adapted to their circumstances. The more technology advances, the more humans can adapt. We are now more able to adapt to the ever-changing climate than any time in history. Yet liberals are more hysterical about the ever-changing climate, even when just a easy look at temperature trends over time indicates what we already know: the only constant with climate is that it's always changing.
  19. I know what you are saying. On two occasions I have had my hard hat melt and deform due to heat. Both time checking temperature transmitters on very high temperature furnaces. 40 degrees plus is never comfortable, but can be mitigated to a certain extent with the correct design. 34 degrees with high humidity is not real comfortable either and a lot harder to mitigate. That's when air con comes into play. I've worked in very low humidity areas at 45 degrees and it's not that bad to be honest. You sweat and cool down. High humidity is a killer.
  20. Exactly what i was thinking. Even in our own countries, we supposedly have a good education, but what do we actually learn? Not really critical thinking there either in most cases. Maybe things have changed now, but in my day we studied what was basically a lot of useless shเt.. Remembering by rote to pass tests, quoting other peoples studies in history, and even now a lot of those theories have been proven not factual Actually to be brutally honest, in the year 2019 we in the west are STILL divided about existence vs. creation.. and the guy in the sky.lol So really, we can hardly have a shot at other countries/cultures.
  21. We arrived home today in Udonthani after a two night stay in a Resort in Bueng Gan province where they use the TM30 to register arrival of foreigners. Because of this I have today on behalf of my Thai wife registered my return to our home using the TM30 online Android Application which was accepted. I used the MRZ capture function for my Passport details and I included todays date as the Check In date and I used the Check Out date as the date my permission to stay expires, I also included my Visa type. I left the Date of Arrival field blank as this refers to the last date of arrival stamp in my Passport from abroad and I also left the Point of Entry field blank as this refers to the location on the last Date of Arrival Stamp which in my case was Suvarnabhumi Airport. Just wondering if what I have done is correct for an overnight stay in another Province as this is the first time I have ever done this. Many thanks in advance for any comments.
  22. B91.5K naked retro-ish styling cheaper than the Very popular MSlaz. & Honda CB150. https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=th&sp=nmt4&u=https://www.checkraka.com/price/motorcycle-15-157/%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AE%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2-Yamaha-XSR155-MY2019-%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B5-2019-1452433/&xid=17259,15700023,15700186,15700190,15700256,15700259,15700262,15700265,15700271&usg=ALkJrhj9LVEX7CnwBPfAMz8fQKY3_9dglg
  1. Load more activity