All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The wife blacked out cutting grass for the buffalos today and was a bit crook for half the day. I will give her half pay for the story. Very hot near Korat.
  3. You need a little wax just like you need a few ear hairs -to catch micro particles that could lead to an infection. Don't be too control-freaky about ear wax. If you over-clean your ears, they will just franticly make more wax. Hydrogen peroxide slightly damages that tender inner ear skin (which leads to more wax to repair it). The water syringe method is not as good as the mini-suction technique (about 600 baht in Chiang Mai). If you're really waxed to the max, they may put some drops in to make it more liquid and easier to suction out. Hard and soupy ear wax present diff problems. One time, I went deaf after water got trapped behind the wax after swimming in a pool. It was a 4 hour process to get it out. A dark brown piece, as hard as chocolate and the size of a pea still haunts me. Interesting problem: I love ear plugs for meditation. I learned not to force them all the way in. I was creating a hard wax buildup right next to my ear drums -which took some extra time and squirmy effort to liquify and get out. I've since moved on to noise cancelation ear buds.
  4. In 2012 President Obama was heard on a hot mike telling Medvedev he would have “more flexibility” on missile defense after the election and that Putin should give him flexibility, and Putin did. When did Putin start the war in Ukraine? During Obama's second term, when n 2014 when he took Crimea and the Donbas, correct? When did Putin continue the war in Ukraine? Not while his "puppet" Trump was in office, that would have been too easy. No he waited until Biden drove up oil prices (enriching Putin) reduced sanctions, flushed Afghanistan down the toilet and then when Putin was amassing troops on the boarder, he (Biden) said that as long and Putin's invasion was a “minor incursion” into Ukraine there would be minor if any consequences. Why did Putin not finish taking Ukraine when his puppet Trump was in office?
  5. Ops posting history is usually why I ignore any thread of his and anything he writes... But... there is a point - at times I've been asked for a tip... and that kind of grates a little and kind of ruins the benevolence of being kind and showing additional gratitude for a service.
  6. Are "the Burmese, Lao and Cambodians" to whom you are referring working illegally in Thailand?
  7. I find those 3 wheelers strange/awkward to ride. And I've even riden the yamaha Niken. That's a 900cc bike. Actually it's got 4 wheels in the front. It's ugly as sin but on the open road it's not bad. Very smooth engine however around town it's way to heavy. The Mp3 is still a scooter but I don't really see the need for that set up on such a small cc bike. Can Am also do a trike style bike, never ridden one but for some reason I don't consider them a scooter or a bike. 2 wheels is what it's about for me.
  8. A mod changed the thread title to that so ask about which schools his grammar is instead 😆
  9. And the clean up looks like wash oil down the drain with big red fire engine! 😂
  10. It seems that there is no such thing as fact checking and/or editing when it comes to pumping out AI generated articles. At least there sure doesn't seem to be. IMHO if these people call themselves journalists they have no right to do so.
  11. Totally misplaced bravado. however. I don't see many championing the cause of foreigners knowingly working illegally here. Quite the opposite. in fact.
  12. To what unfair "going ons" are you being subjected as an illegal foreign worker in Thailand?
  13. As said, the Brits and Americans have much longer visas - and a very "vclose" relationship with the local immigration - a lot is dealing with the local Chao Pho - so yes there is a mafi element. THey also have a culture of carrying or possessing firearms.
  14. I must be a Aussie because they don't teach basic grammar at Australian schools?! 🤣
  15. 21 people in 2 small houses. Acute labour shortage in Thailand. They'll be stamped in no doubt about that. But what an incredibly nasty bunch of comments here. Same for the Thai women in Korea. If all you can come out with is chuck 'em out...just fatuous.
  16. That's the sort of news that needs opening up on social media. The world needs to see them for what they are before venturing out here. Try playing that one down in the global media. What an absolute disgrace. Accept 3k, we'll take a cut and let a nonce back out to try again. Anyone with an ounce of knowledge knows that these scumbags start by chance and work their way up. What a shower of ..... These so-called law enforcers are.
  17. how was this hate filled topic ever allowed to continue this long ? i love biased forums.
  18. You're missing the point. I've been to this place many times and no-one has ever asked for a tip. OP's thread history also suggests he can't afford a facial at this place. Made up story
  19. When I think of Pattaya, and then ... When I think of a "facial" in Pattaya then.... I would have paid any amount of Bt. to AVOID one. You can KEEP your facial, Sir. I did not come to Thailand for a facial.
  20. Whats the male equivalent of Karen ?... is it Karen ????..... Careful Karen, it gets slippery up there on that soap box.... Of course, you've never driven while tired, with a cold, how about with a twisted ankle ?... Ever driven when you are less than in a 100% perfect condition to drive ??? Ever driven when you are desperate for a pee ???.... yup, impaired to some degree.... Going by your posts - you are angry at everything, so perhaps hardly in the best of moods to be behind the wheel... you may spin off and go nutcase on someone who's offended you... Talking of impairment - I think its safe to say your impairment to discuss this sensibly is severely impacted by the combination of your virtue signalling and karen-ness !!!!
  21. she/hag won the popular vote so how exactly did the so called 'russian interference' come into play? or could it be that it was..total BS from the start, generated by same ol' hag !!
  22. Well done girls. The Burmese, Lao and Cambodians should do the same here.
  1. Load more activity