All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. People who use gun ranges are typically ultra responsible and overkill on safety. Those would be the last people to worry about.
  3. Sadly not possible, we need a solution that uses the existing roof panels.
  4. Procession brawl in Chiang Mai leads to hefty 75,000 baht fines by Nattapong Westwood Picture courtesy of chiangmainews Chaos erupted during a traditional procession in Chom Thong, Chiang Mai, when a violent brawl broke out among participants, undeterred by the potential for a hefty fine of 75,000 baht. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325051-procession-brawl-in-chiang-mai-leads-to-hefty-75000-baht-fines/
  5. This is just an example of his contempt towards the law and those he considers beneath him.
  6. You are not going to find a Thai wife with a lot in common with yourself. The cultures are far too different. I am an ex professional musician. My wife is a College/ University graduate, and never even listens to music, when I let her listen to a CD of one of the bands I played with she just laughed, we have very little in common, but have had a very successful life together, the first 5 years as BF/GF and then 13 years married. We do go out to the city from time to time, she will hold my hand when we walk together and in front of her family, but if I try to kiss her near an open door or a window she will start shouting "people see".
  7. Chaos erupted during a traditional procession in Chom Thong, Chiang Mai, when a violent brawl broke out among participants, undeterred by the potential for a hefty fine of 75,000 baht. The incident took place yesterday, April 15, as 19 groups paraded the sacred Bo tree supports into Wat Phra That Si Chom Thong amid loud music and a large crowd. The clash is believed to have started over a simple misstep during a dance, leading to a chase across the street and causing alarm among onlookers. Before the procession, community youth groups and the Chom Thong Subdistrict Municipality held a meeting to discuss the event’s organisation and emphasise the importance of maintaining peace. The resolution set hefty penalties for any form of violence, with fines of 75,000 baht (US$2,000) and the promise of a 5,000 baht (US$135) reward for video evidence submitted after case closure. Additionally, all musical bands were required to install CCTV for security purposes. Warning signs were also displayed. “If you don’t have money, don’t act tough!! No weapons allowed or face a 75,000 baht fine breaking down the allocation of the fine among various stakeholders, including the videographers of any incident.” The altercation disrupted the otherwise festive atmosphere of the procession, which resumed shortly after the incident with no reported injuries, reported KhaoSod. In related news, residents in a Chon Buri community acted swiftly to detain a heavily intoxicated man who, after becoming agitated during a Songkran celebration, returned home to fetch a gun and threaten his companions. The incident, which took place on April 13 at around 5.30pm, saw local law enforcement led by Police Colonel Navin Sinthurat, the superintendent of Bang Lamung Police Station, along with his deputies, Police Lieutenant Colonel Suphawat Lattapreecha and Police Lieutenant Colonel Suchat Dusadee, responding to a radio centre alert during a routine patrol for the festive period. by Nattapong Westwood Picture courtesy of chiangmainews Source: The Thaiger 2024-04-16 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  8. Seems a strange time to check in unless you've just arrived. No mention of what floor his room was on, was it the same as the fire escape?
  9. Not only Thai youths. Most folk world wide ignore the health risks. There are more and more cases of permanent lung damage being documented. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/what-does-vaping-do-to-your-lungs
  10. Nope. Smell exhaust in the cabin get out CO has no smell and there was no suggestion that the smell of exhaust fumes was detected in the van.
  11. Not a smart scammer if people transfer money into an account with her name on it. Typical Thai mentality of lacking foresight. 😂
  12. They (nor you in that situation) would have any reason to complain, they would not be aware of the odourless cause of their sleepiness nor would they be aware of the risk of death.
  13. Sorry, not funny but very, very scary. She needs anger management.
  14. Nope. Smell exhaust in the cabin get out I got out once from a van when the driver kept microasleeping at the wheel too
  15. >Police, led by Major General Thitithorn Saengsuwan and his team, successfully executed the arrest... They should have Literally Executed that scumbag(notorious criminal) on the spot instead. So that thing can never commit any more crimes in any future,; no more new victims of any kinds. One step closer to the better & safer Thailand.
  16. He inherited the shares from his father . He could not sell them , afaik , because they stopped trading at the stock market exchange ...?
  17. Thanks! That confused me long time. I mean I know people with dual and even triple citizenship but how do they cross borders - that was a question.
  18. I didn't know what he meant and I was asking him for clarification . Turns out that he was attempting to give a false impression of the facts , so I was correct to ask what he meant . Have a shame on you back .
  19. I have no reason or motive to fabricate a story, I am just recounting what I read to the best of my recollection! Perhaps, then, when your powers of recollection are so bad as to be completely wrong you shouldn't be accusing me of "not being smart enough" to research the issue. If you did read it, it would still be out there and easily located. If you can still locate it and quote it here, I'll offer my apologies to you.
  20. Take off the current roof and replace with insulated roof panels.
  1. Load more activity