All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. are you upset that you cant control them?.....MUH FREEDUMS...... i wear them..for OTHERS...thats the point ! which you have clearly shown you dont care about others..its your world..we all just live in it
  3. Panang curry never has potatoes, ever. Yellow curry does, Massaman does, but not panang.
  4. Its time to put things in perspective! History is here repeating itself in bidens America! His radical far left base has protested on many campuses , causing many forceful arrests. And now this! https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/protester-with-final-solution-sign-that-threatens-extermination-of-jews-spotted-at-gwu/
  5. It wasn't originally, they updated they picture after people pointed out how wrong they were.
  6. Funny thing is i got this shirt in LOS for 10 BAHT!!! SO either a Maga has seen the light and threw it away...OR died of covid.......Losers keep losing.......thoughts n prayers suckers
  7. ahhh MAGA...always a excuse never a debate or a fact........meanwhile back in the real world King Baby sits in a criminal court....he lost his appeal to E Jean and his crony fake electors just got indicted keep gaslighting...Its all you have left..
  8. but if King Baby tells you hes alive will you beLIEve him? hes just chilling with JFK JR....cos hes not dead either..right?
  9. A good day for all normal men and heterosexual relationships.
  10. cool story now do Kentucky and welfare and turtle mitch..or just keep gaslighting....
  11. He does not seem to be in any position to demand ANYTHING!!!. Lock him up.
  12. thanks for letting us know who you are.. remind me whos paying for the wall again... cant spell red hat without hatred.... they sell tissues at 7-11..you might want to stock up
  13. I don't go anywhere that has large concentrations of them anymore. I'd prefer to avoid even individual Russians. Of course I can not know everyone's view but too many are at least passive supporters of the war and Russian imperialism.
  14. Just took my own good advice.... sounds about right for GG.....as hes never wrong
  15. I'm not yet of state pension age and a 'frozen' state pension is unlikely to affect me much in future (I probably won't relocate permanently to Thailand and I have a high passive income from part-ownership of a family business). Notwithstanding my own circumstances I do think that the freezing of pensions for pensioners who have paid the required NI contributions is one of the most unfair, unethical and immoral policies of successive British governments. The freezing of pensions is made all the worse by the provision of Pension Credit. Pension Credit is essentially a non-contributory UK state pension to which the entire global population above retirement age may claim, if they can show residence in the UK. Late last year I assisted an elderly Asian lady claim Pension Credit. She is not a UK citizen but by some fairly convoluted means became UK resident a couple of years ago. She has never worked or paid NI. On account of her almost nonexistent English I did a Pension Credit application for her. She was successful and now receives c.£800/month plus Housing Benefit, free dental and optical care etc. I would guess her benefits amount to in the region of £1600/month. She lives in a rented room in a shared house. Not a great lifestyle but tolerable. She's a very pleasant lady and I don't begrudge her the Pension Credit, but if does highlight the unfairness of policy when expats who were given no choice but to contribute to their state pension over many decades are deprived of a substantial portion of its value based on some archaic and whimsical policy.
  16. I think we now no where the light amplification of simplified emissions of radiation was pointed with the MK 1 eye ball, 😂
  17. Unfortunately, the issue of pension upgrades was done and dusted in the courts a few year's back. It was handled in the worst possible way by a bunch of blustering old war horses who wanted back dated payments, and their day in court, got just that and failed miserably. I honestly believe that had it just been a request for future upgrades then the Govt of the day would have been amenable, after all most of the bludgeons were likely Tory voters. They really messed up big time and that's why we're suffering. More of the same won't do any good. I despair.
  18. Respect and appreciate those working to make your life easier. My mooban has 26 security personnel total and every one earns my respect and annual gift of appreciation. Do not treat others lower in status with contempt. everybody has a role to play in life. Karma can be a bitch.
  19. Much better for the girls compared to the typical Soi Bukow coffin dodgers.
  20. Same as Australia if the pursue gets to dangerous it will be called of
  21. Imagine life with her 24/7 . No wonder he disappeared that night.
  22. Never been to Appalachia nor would I ever consider it. Too many inbred hillbilly Biden supporters on welfare.
  23. Think about upgrading to one with an inverter. More economical. if you want to keep the old one, just call the Mitsubishi service people in your area but they will probably quote a high price for parts and hope to sell you a new one.
  1. Load more activity