All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Funny huh how now psychedelic mushrooms are the go and to be available legislated kiddy’s as medicinal according to the Thai experts whos on what in HIGH places let’s all talk blah blah blah pass it in this week make it illegal next sitting with the hookah
  3. With respect, probably not. Maybe those killed in the truck were seated in the open rear with no seatbelts and were forcibly ejected onto the road etc. on sudden impact. I am sure we will never know.
  4. Tax wise and visa wise, Dubai seems a good alternative versus the Thai LTR visa and not all that pricey, assuming one has a healthy normal lifestyle with no daily partying and chasing women in hooker bars. No visa issues or scams.
  5. No, you have not. You did not even read the report.
  6. Thaksin has family reasons relating to his son for hating drugs of all types. He also found his war on drugs in the early 2,000s played well with the general public who liked the idea of alleged drug dealers being murdered indiscriminately in so called "silence killings" by other drug dealers, or so the narrative encouraged by him went. It was all smoke and mirrors because they only targeted small time dealers and consumers and left the big fish who were protected by police, army and politicians. So there was no improvement in the amphetamines situation. I don't know how popular he will be for doing this though. He is no longer viewed as a man of the people, more of a chancer who joined the elite that ousted him with nothing much to offer to the people this time once the digital wallet has been spent. Many Thais thought the medical marijuana thing was quite a good idea but were not happy that there was no regulation and that the attempt to pass a law to regulate it were blocked by the Democrat Party because they got worried that Anutin's BJP, an Isaan Party, was starting to campaign in their former stronghold of the South. Also a lot of people who voted MFP are resentful of Thaksin coming back without serving any time and jug and stealing the election that they won. MFP's policy was also to introduce a proper cannabis law.
  7. I have previously bought Government Savings Bank (GSB) lottery tickets online for more than one year using the MYMO (GSB) App without any problems and the the system functioned very well however today I tried to buy lottery tickets again and was unable to login. I contacted GSB at there Central Plaza Shopping Center Branch and was informed that Foreigners with Pink ID Cards are not allowed anymore to buy lottery tickets online I was however fortunately allowed to buy the GSB lottery tickets Paper Version. I dont fully understand the logic of blocking foreigners from investing in GSB lottery tickets online and I am sure they will lose a lot of money because of this just amazing.
  8. Yep Three alleged I'm not wrong, and I'm not changing the subject.
  9. I think they are checking the non encrypted DNS request to see if you are trying to resolve the website's domain and then block it, and maybe even banned server IPs. But why break the law. It's illegal to use the website, you should accept it.
  10. I have already posted the link that explains that Biden's handwritten notes were not classified and were his personal property. You are confusing comments about different documents, you are too foggy today to understand.
  11. So it's a router issue - no malicious router no VPN issue
  12. Nope. I just said that guns were brought to the Insurrection and a couple of losers disagreed. Now that you have been shown to be wrong, you try to change the subject. Did you learn to do that in Troll School?
  13. Per your link, Biden absolutely did pass classified documents to his ghost-writer. Did you not read the report before you post the links? That he was so feeble-minded that he did not remember they were classified, does not make it legal. The "hand-written notes" were/are classified, and your link makes that clear. Again, you not read the stuff you link to?
  14. Soi that's why he is on a campaign in Phuket to eliminate phalang competition ?
  15. A totally insignificant update on the new solar panels. Last night I had the bedroom aircon. running all night. At around 10:00 am I had a look in the ESS room and, to my amazement the batteries were showing 100% full. I was pleased but not to put too fine a point on it, The charge controllers are from China so that would be a Chinese 100% Be that as it may. The batteries and solar panels seem to be performing almost as well as a Pattaya bar girl although I have to say solar has fewer options (or so I'm lead to believe). I needed to do a bit of rice milling today. My mill motor start current takes quite a big chunk of electricity for a few tens of milliseconds or there abouts, so I normally switch over to PEA to do my milling. Today I forgot............. I remembered about 10 minutes after I had started the milling machine. Well I didn't go into a complete panic but the thought crossed my mind that the milling machine didn't awt to have started. I quickly switched over to PEA and carried on The new solar panels gave me more than the old ones did that's for sure. A quick mention about the mill motor. It's a single phase with start and run circuits and something in the order of three horses which is 2.24 kW when running under normal load conditions. I don't think I will be relying on the solar to run it though because in normal use, the motor occasionally stalls and when it does it is for more time than the start duration.
  16. This country is an absolute farce. Btw, I've eaten in that Italian fellas restaurant before and it was sh!te... bob.
  17. That doesn't work for me on TOT AKA National Telecom I think they use some sort of invisible proxy as well as DNS poisoning..it's beyond my level of "Kung Fu"
  18. Switch everything off and see if the meter is still turning.
  19. Apparently, that's your way of admitting that you don't know why an attorney's invoice should be grossed up. Because there is no reason to gross up an attorney's invoice, unless there is some hanky panky going on.
  20. So, three alleged on the grounds, and no one convicted, and again, none inside the Capital building, and no one convicted of or even (I think) charged with insurrection. Yet you call it an "armed insurrection". Just like you still believe the Russian collusion hoax.
  21. I think it is more the cheating all over towards foreigners that does tarnish the image of Thailand and makes tourists want to visit other countries.
  1. Load more activity