All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have never hit a child but anyone else who hits me get one back.
  3. All this wouldn't be an issue if a shady person like Trump wouldn't run for president and obviously if nobody would vote for such a person. As far as I know another issue is that legally a person could be at the same time the president, a convicted criminal, and in jail. It seems there is no law that a convicted criminal, especially someone who is in jail, can't be president. And can we really blame the lawmakers that there is no such law? Who would ever have thought that someone like that would run for president and that someone would elect him. Until a few years ago that was unthinkable. All above has nothing to do with the actual politics or Biden. As far as I am concerned Americans should be able to vote for anybody leftwing up to right wing, whatever wing. They should be able to vote for young and old and all that. But a criminal? And a serial liar? What a stupid idea!
  4. Regarding danger of fire on solar/battery equipment: Any of you mounted smoke detectors to early detect any smoke? Pink?
  5. So I assume depending on one's interpretation it's okay to smoke grass, yes? Are atheists seeking God? You want to bang on members that have a God in their life, brag about how you don't need one and promote atheism to newcomers, good for you. Again, what was the case that you wanted to make? No one has in any way suggested that atheists, agnostics were not welcome in AA, and as always: "The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking." Nothing new about the f-God crowd in AA.
  6. "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people." From the Bible and the Torah (Deuterocanonical 13) To be clear, I am not acting as an apologist for Ahmed Alid: I won't shed any tears if he had an unfortunate accident whilst in custody. I am simply pointing that Islam doesn't have a monopoly on violence in the name of religion.
  7. Maybe so. Even MS. Habba says she is not expecting anything but a guilty plea. But their are multiple non-right wing nutters that think their are problems with the charges in the case especially if there is an appeal.
  8. Maybe his 'associates' do hence he's now free. I'd argue that Weinstein (and the rest of hollyweird, netflix) are part of the degeneration/subversion (of the public/NPCs) arm of mossad whereas epstien dealt with the compromat of the political and corporate class for the same group. Would also point out that very very very feew people know 'the fate [of] epstien as the cameras on/in his cell mysteriously stopped working and both of the guards fell asleep at the time of whatever happened happened.
  9. With a name like Mohammed he is certainly not thai, does he have a work permit?, throw him in the slammer, no man should ever hit a woman ever!!!
  10. Its absolutely true - it was done as I stood there. The phone was a fairly basic Samsung - around a 2020 model with a 6 digit lock code. I'm presuming he entered some sort of code, he wouldn't let me see but he had my phone for less than 2 minutes. This was at the Samsung Repair Centre in Leeds UK. Think about it though - if thieves couldn't gain access to phones or they had to re-install software, the phones they steal would be worth very little. Look at the software that car thieves have now - many keys can be copied as long as they're close enough to the computer with the software on it. Each time security of any sort is upgraded, the bad guys find a way around it.
  11. Last time a woman hit me it cost me £90 ...in Soho.. Madam Thrasharse’s spanking emporium..if you want a recommendation..?
  12. I'm surprised of this, no one in tukcom could unlock a friend's phone, of course can easily do a factory reset. A bigger risk is if someone uses an SD card and doesn't encrypt it so everyone
  13. I always take my son to the toilet at malls, festivals etc. Only once has there been an issue where a drunken local (of isaan) did the "doo doop" thing while my son was having a pee. Cost me 20K baht with Mr Plod but was happy to pay it as I believe his hospital bills were more. These maggots need extinguishing from the face of the human race.
  14. Insurgents in Yala kill a defense volunteer and injure five others A defense volunteer in the Bannang Sata district of Thailand's Yala province was killed today, and five others were injured in an incident involving gunfire and an explosion. The volunteer killed was Mada-oh Waeyeegao who was returning home from a prayer meeting when he was shot by someone on the back of a bike. The tragedy occurred in Bacho sub-district, and Waeyeegao died on the spot. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325989-insurgents-in-yala-kill-a-defense-volunteer-and-injure-five-others/
  15. This 'beta' - 'Alpha' comment is hilarious.... people making alpha and beta comments think they are in the lion kingdom or something !!!
  16. Does it matter at all who hits you? Child, girl, woman ..... Apparently not - but I very much doubt he'd hit a child or a girl back... In this case, he'd have fair argument to justify slapping the woman back... she crossed a line...
  17. Are you aware that counselling is available for anyone that is traumatised by having the end of their pee pees butchered?; don’t try and deal with it by yourself, you never know where it can lead, far better to seek help in the early stages ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  18. King hitting a deranged woman makes you an Alpha male? Only Beta males hate violence? Stupididity gone bonkers - nothing further
  19. That's not a breaker. THIS is a breaker! The 250A DC MCCB which I intend using as an overall battery isolator sitting next to one of the more regular MCBs we find in our homes!
  20. I have had experience with management companies in England, Ireland , and now in Thailand and I can assure you that a person asking other owners if they have problems with the management will get said person in more trouble than just a dampness/mould problem
  21. Read it when it came out. No conviction is ever assured (think OJ "The Slasher" Simpson), but this case appears quite solid.
  22. Just bring them in yourself. You would not believe what I've brought in.......................including a 5 ring gas burner, TV, full house worth of electric plug sockets and back boxes, roll of copper gas pipe, front and rear seats for my bike, set of brake and clutch levers, full CCTV system, vintage hifi separates system and speakers......................never been checked. All in checked luggage/oversize baggage. If you do, just to be on the safe side make sure you have an invoice with you which I'd suggest is for a much lower price. Nobody's going to question a set of shocks at 1/4 of the price your paying.
  23. 100% agree.... her behavior makes her a typical spoiled dumb biyatch... But that behavior not specific to any nationality.... Though, this gives the option for 'Brit-bashers' to act in a typical manner and allow their bigotry to surface..
  1. Load more activity