All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm still taking the long holiday option and keeping my days below 180, I'll learn from the rest of you what happens. I'm off to Cambodia soon.
  3. Whether you watch fox news or not Believed mexico would pay for the wall Think an election was rigged...without evidence
  4. Sorry to burst your "sexpats" bashing bubble, but I've got news for you: these days even young guys can't get laid in their home countries, unless it's with an ugly/old/fat chick. The good looking ones won't even bother unless you're western-standards rich or famous or extremely good looking. Normal average guys don't stand a chance which is why you see a lot more younger non-loser western types in Thailand now. It's not just retirees anymore.
  5. You’re even more stupid than you look! Were you the fat Biden supporter in the video?
  6. Its criminal to support terrorism! George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests. https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/george-soros-maoist-fund-columbias-anti-israel-tent-city/ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Providing_material_support_for_terrorism
  7. I think you may have misunderstood my expression of gratitude. You see, I was not thanking the forum for my advice. On the contrary, the forum should have been thanking me for my advice. The reason I thanked, and still thank, the forum is because, by being able to post on the forum, I gained the encouragement and impetus to go online to check the availability of the Panasonic AC which I bought last year. And then, when I found that there was only one left in Thailand, and no more to come in the future, well... I just HAD to have it. And, none of this would have taken place if I had not, so serendipitously read and posted a comment on the Topic I saw in the Forum News section. This is not the first time I have been thankful for reading TV, and for getting a very good deal as a result. Hope this helps!
  8. im sure you have brought a few smiles to the face of all the russians there ...... "psst Vlad.....look there..the ignorant american...lol..our plan is working..how they can be so stupid--come lets go drink vodka to celebrate"
  9. and whats the point of the red box? ive seen them do it....and sign the paper.......but i guess the 100 bt is worth it if u ever need them..you paid into the system.....maybe
  10. maybe get your gal to wear one of those "i'm with stupid" t shirts to walk beside you and your maga hat. why in the world would anyone want to wear any political crap ? just asking for trouble.....how about a GAB hat? Grow a Brain.
  11. are you upset that you cant control them?.....MUH FREEDUMS...... i wear them..for OTHERS...thats the point ! which you have clearly shown you dont care about others..its your world..we all just live in it
  12. Panang curry never has potatoes, ever. Yellow curry does, Massaman does, but not panang.
  13. Its time to put things in perspective! History is here repeating itself in bidens America! His radical far left base has protested on many campuses , causing many forceful arrests. And now this! Its time for 4 more years - pause ,to leave and send his Marxist supporters packing. https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/protester-with-final-solution-sign-that-threatens-extermination-of-jews-spotted-at-gwu/
  14. It wasn't originally, they updated they picture after people pointed out how wrong they were.
  15. Funny thing is i got this shirt in LOS for 10 BAHT!!! SO either a Maga has seen the light and threw it away...OR died of covid.......Losers keep losing.......thoughts n prayers suckers
  16. ahhh MAGA...always a excuse never a debate or a fact........meanwhile back in the real world King Baby sits in a criminal court....he lost his appeal to E Jean and his crony fake electors just got indicted keep gaslighting...Its all you have left..
  17. but if King Baby tells you hes alive will you beLIEve him? hes just chilling with JFK JR....cos hes not dead either..right?
  18. A good day for all normal men and heterosexual relationships.
  19. cool story now do Kentucky and welfare and turtle mitch..or just keep gaslighting....
  20. He does not seem to be in any position to demand ANYTHING!!!. Lock him up.
  21. thanks for letting us know who you are.. remind me whos paying for the wall again... cant spell red hat without hatred.... they sell tissues at 7-11..you might want to stock up
  1. Load more activity