All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hard to say, as maybe they were always gay, but the social stigma of being so, in their social circles, forced them to accept a straight relationship, only to realize, they weren't. Don't think you wake one day and think to yourself, 'I think I'll change teams' Only they know their true thoughts of self, and may not want to share.
  3. That's OK. I've posted comments from left-leaning former federal prosecutors who are critical of the case and people don't like those either.
  4. Haha! I have two main molars now with root canals and crowns that work fine. In both cases, a dentist told me there was no hope and to pull them! Occured with different dentists, years apart in different countries. Be careful who you listen to! Do movie stars have missing teeth?
  5. Up to you. Your money. You can pay for her lesson Me, I learned along time ago some addtional rules: Retreat is cool. A real man walks away, because when you can take a life as fast as you can snap your fingers, you are excersizing a power best left to God and you better be damn right about using that power. Regardless, I would expect answers sucj as yours from the lesser trained.
  6. I'm guessing you missed the several hacks they're done against US infrastructure lately? Or messing with gps signals and causing hundreds of flights to be delayed. You really need to get outside your MAGA bubble. It’s ok, it's safe out there.
  7. I used to go to a blind massage place in Jomtien. That was years ago, but I would be surprised if they wouldn't be there anymore. Just check on Google maps. About the individual therapist: It seems we all have different taste about the massage style, etc. I suggest just go a blind massage place a couple of time, get a massage from several therapists, and then settle on the one which you like most.
  8. The rumor is that Hapkarn doesn't share or play well with others. And that he doesn't remit the percentage of ill-gotten booty upwards. In short, he's skimming, or in the case of these illegal gaming enterprises, not sharing at all.
  9. I do think that's a very accurate assessment. Maybe we need to look at the 'heat index' to appreciate that it is not just hot, but very hot and maybe dangerously so in some areas. Even in Surat city the other evening I was staggered to see that temps were still in the thirties and the 'feel like' was 40.
  10. they really don't like him if he becomes the next police chief - he could really ## them up, he gets my vote
  11. You are good with the party line -we weren't talking about US interference in elections. Stop moving the goalposts Julian Assange? -you are funny frank. Russia interfered in our election no one on the Senate panel was crying just giving the American people the truth .You Frankie apparently can't handle the truth.
  12. What on earth are you babbling on about now? Here's a tip for you... More Bam, less nutsak.
  13. Thai Man on the Run After Terrorizing Chumphon Residents Picture: Creative Commons License via Bing A 56-year-old Thai man known as Somchai is on the run after his series of violent incidents left residents of Chumphon in fear. Police attempted to arrest him at his home but found he had fled, leaving behind 194 rounds of .22 calibre ammunition. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325967-thai-man-on-the-run-after-terrorizing-chumphon-residents/
  14. A 56-year-old Thai man known as Somchai is on the run after his series of violent incidents left residents of Chumphon in fear. Police attempted to arrest him at his home but found he had fled, leaving behind 194 rounds of .22 calibre ammunition. A warrant for Somchai's arrest was issued on April 18 following numerous threats to kill locals and officials. His violent tendencies came to a climax when he blocked a road and pointed a shotgun at 30-year-old Chayapha during a disagreement. Although a shot was fired, no one was hurt. The community believes Somchai's hostility may be related to an unresolved property dispute. Montri, a relative, narrated that despite no personal friction between them, Somchai had threatened to shoot his family. He suggested that the conflict might be triggered by modifications Somchai made to the inherited property against agreed-upon terms. Locals have been holding back from reporting Somchai's threats due to his previous cycles of arrest and release. The threat level escalated to a point where residents fear leaving their homes. Somchai has also threatened local leaders, instigating concern amongst officials. Somchai's violent behavior, some attribute to his untreated bipolar disorder — includes damaging an official's car and attacking a police checkpoint with a machete. Notably, he was seen heavily armed and has even installed CCTV cameras to evade the police. The local community and authorities are calling for Somchai to surrender and face his charges in court. Picture: Creative Commons License via Bing -- 2024-04-26 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  15. Are you bitter? Just like the photos of the hags you posted. Your “core values” have evaporated.
  16. Actually the dentist told me today better to pull the teeth than root canal ! It can't be saved he said But whilst there I got 3 X fillings just plain white filiings.... expensive at 2700 b..that's 900 baht a filling ! I can get that in Australia with my health fund rebate ! I was astounded at the bill after and question them ,900 b they said per filling !!!!! I'm pretty sure it's 600 and other places ,even Philippines is 300 pesos a filling !
  17. Have an E-bike also, converted Schwinn, but wouldn't let that sway my decision on any other EV. Though mine is a very good experience, so actually a positive vote for more EVs. Curious, so just checked, see which influenced which, bike or MB; ... E-MB - Sept 2021 ... E-bike conversion - Nov 2021 ... MG - Oct 2022
  18. An opinion piece from a conservative republican. Biased a bit?
  1. Load more activity