All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There is intelligence related to solving problems and mathematical puzzles … and there is emotional intelligence relating to how you interact with people to solve real life issues. Some who are strong in the former, may be lacking in the latter. And that’s why it is hard to assess someone’s intelligence. Dyslexic people can be very intelligent yet underperform in a school setting.
  3. When I was living in The American South, I went into a Confederate Flag store and the Trump hats all had made in China stickers. I said the owner: "Hat made in China. Election faked in Russia". And the redneck said: "Whatever it takes".
  4. all I did was offer an opinion on another poster's post. someone pee in your morning beer?
  5. There is intelligence related to solving problems and mathematical puzzles … and there is emotional intelligence relating to how you interact with people to solve real life issues. Some who are strong in the former, may be lacking in the latter. And that’s why it is hard to assess someone’s intelligence. Dyslexic people can be very intelligent yet underperform in a school setting.
  6. No, I asked what the people that the topic of this thread have been charged with, and because you don't know, you post an irrelevant link, and then when I point out that you don't know, you call me names. Not only did you not know the answer, but you also didn't even know what was being asked. Typical.
  7. I think that may be dependant on global warming/sea level rise.
  8. I have a debit card I buy everything with in Thailand - I top it up with BTC.
  9. A link was all I asked for, I wasn't looking for a sermon. 😀
  10. I think of it as the cognitive machinery which converts an input of questions/problems/issues into an output of answers/solutions/actions. The quality of the machinery is measured by the success of the outputs. One of the characteristics of the process is its abstraction ie the capacity to think of practical problems in abstract ways. How that turns into proclamations like 'The average IQ of Americans is 102.3' is beyond my machinery's capacity to understand.
  11. The problem is that is a “cunning plan” that even Baldrick would balk at. Countries are increasingly communicating with each other and swapping information on citizens. It’s only a matter of time before that ruse catches up on you and you’ll end up being prosecuted for fraud … not to mention having to pay back the extra with penalties, fines and interest. Simply not worth it.
  12. It's better to be interesting than smart. Anyone can fall off a log and be smart.
  13. I didn’t claim anyone was being stopped from speaking. Feel free to: 1. Quote my post(s) in which I claimed “people are being stopped from speaking”. 2. Admit you made that claim up and apologize. 3. Flush your credibility.
  14. I believe if you read it correctly, it lists examples of the countries as it states, "these include countries such as..." indicating that the heading; "Most British Commonwealth countries". I know what it says, how it is written and what that means, it does not state that Thailand is a Commonwealth country as I suspect you are suggesting. "Most British Commonwealth countries are included in the frozen list; these include countries, such as Australia, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Thailand and India..."
  15. Possibly, the DWP don't come across as the sharpest tool in the box, however I asked you for a link and can we assume you don't have one.
  16. Srettha crawls to his master Thaksin and gets regular instructions
  17. If you hit someone (twice) you have to expect to be hit back at least once. At the end of the video the women saying she would be happy to see him in jail, how about she goes to jail for starting the fight and assaulting the guy. The guy showed restraint after the first assault. At that point he should have opted to no longer deal with her although he is not to blame for any of this 'drama'.
  18. IQ of a peanut then like the rest of those voting for the Cheeto coloured fascist? You asked for the criminal and civil cases against the urophiliac in chief, so I provided them for you. Now see if you can string a salient sentence together for me offering a critique of these cases...
  19. I'm lazy, how does the UK decide which countries to subject to frozen pensions while others remain unaffected?
  20. Good idea! Let me check if ASEAN NOW members can get a free trial or similar. I'll talk with Google Bangkok office. Start with the free version, you will love it!
  21. Do you have a link for your assertion please Lou? There was a video on the subject posted a day or so ago explaining the documentation that the International Pensions Section of the DWP requires to evidence residency. You don't seriously think that they would just take the best part of half a million frozen pensioners' word for it, do you?!
  22. It is interesting that you claim people are being stopped from speaking. Do you believe demonstrators have the right to block pedestrian and or vehicular traffic, physically of verbally harass people, threaten people, shout down speakers they do not agree with, and block common areas?
  23. That Mike Lister seems to know what he's talking about, they should give it to him to do.
  24. That's a new one and completely nonsensical of course. Sorry to hear about your ordeal.
  1. Load more activity