All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's obvious I cannot compete with a poster with a 130+ IQ, but there again I don't have to revert to insults when the argument is lost. 🙁 This is about a war that started on the 7/10, so don't start wars then claim you are the victim as it will not wash with right minded people!
  3. For the doubters, here is another great documentary to watch, from Oliver Stone from 2022, named 'Nuclear Now'.
  4. You are very weird. In person means no computer. You are talking to a computer screen
  5. Ermm, replying in person, total recall is a strange thing too, 'come full circle now'also has a certain ring to it.Thanks for the practice session tho! So loooong'Dolfboy'... whooosh! lol
  6. Bob must feel humbled to know you've give the OK for him to return.
  7. Any DC Charger is a fast charger....DC Fast Chargers start at 25KW and go up. AC chargers are limited to 22KW (it will be a 3 phase charger and a EV will only charge at that 22KW "if" the EV has a 3 phase onboard charger. Most EVs don't have a 3 phase onboard charger since in many countries 3 phase power is not that common so manufacturers don't waste money with 3 phase onboard chargers if its likely a person buying an EV in country XYZ where 3 phase power is not readily available. Now some EV do come with 3 phase onboard chargers. But when it comes to DC the onboard charger is not used as the DC Fast Charger (starting at 25KW) provides DC vs AC to the EV.
  8. This aspect is all conjecture and whatifery and can't really be assessed currently. What other countries such as the US do is to require Green Card holders to obtain a tax clearance certificate from the IRS, before they can leave the country. That relies on a discussion between the taxpayer and the IRS to determine whether all tax requirements have been satisfied. Exactly how that might work here is very uncertain, especially since some people have no assessable income and others will have to file a tax return. I suggest this issue be filed under, "worry about it later, if and when it happens".
  9. I never claimed they sold in Thailand, I actually disclosed that it wasn’t Thailand specific. The pertinent point is their claimed battery swap and recharge times… Surely even a dullard like you can see that if it proves to be realisticaly achievable this will be a major step forward for ev. Sorry for being so presumptuous…
  10. That is a new one on me. Not many three-lane roads up here. Unless of course it was near an exit and there was a solid line.
  11. Your annual pension income is 460,000 baht. Your deductions/allowances/exemptions are 190,000 (over age 65 allowance) plus 60,000 (personal allowance) PLUS 100,000 (50% of pension income deduction, to a maximum of 100,000), for a grand total of 350,000. That leaves 460,000 minus 350,000 or 110,000 baht to be applied against the tax tables. The first 150,000 of assessible income is zero rated which means you have no tax to pay. I cannot speak to what the Australia/Thai DTA might say but I don't see that it would impact the calculation above, in any way.
  12. Lucky you, it was confirmed by somebody else on here, would you like the photos of the wait?
  13. Nose picking in public ,even waiters in restaurants, is a Thai thing. They do it a lot, they dig deep, and they examine the product of their labor.
  14. The speed is capped at 20mbs though, isn't it?
  15. Yes indeed for normal western people are this kind of rules Truly incomprehensible, ridiculous I would even call it, and it only makes traffic more dangerous. Either it is deliberate, or they don't understand, there is no other possibility. and then there are those who give a smily as a response....
  16. If you don't see that Israel did a lot of bad things for many years in that area, then I can't help you. It must be nice to be convinced that only all the others are bad. It's so wonderful black and white and easy. Enjoy your ignorance.
  17. Do you read what you post Nio sells cars in China, Hong Kong and a number of European Countries IT does not sell anything in Thailand per title of the thread "Electric Vehicles in Thailand"
  18. Another weird post. You are now in the stalker category.
  19. Didn't know cocks were fighting... Same concept as fencing, I guess. Hold it with one hand only and aim for the opponent sack. Yeah, yeah. Probably stabbed by a cock too... Would make sense for a guy in his line of work. At least the police knows where to look for the murder weapon, right ? * * * * * * Never saw such an odd design before btw...
  20. 'Tall poppy syndrome' is your hangup, its common in Straya!
  21. The Nissan hybrid (Kick e-power) is in many ways a very nice car, but lacks power for a quick overtake and acceleration on uphill roads. Nissan claims it to run 26 kms/liter but that is way above reality, which is around 18 kms/liter. I really love the sound system.
  22. got one for doing 123 in a 120.filed it with the rest in the garbage
  23. the call typing was coming from inside the house!
  24. Thats almost answers my query as I taxed 1 in Bangkok but the other fine was in province. Either way I taxed them ok without issue
  25. That's the reason why a MONKEY PROOF CAGE is build in most western factories to prevent access to a robot arm. But in Thailand they don't need security.
  1. Load more activity