All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You are confusing unfunded with non-contributory. Correct they cannot be changed retrospectively, the terms of your accrual to date cannot be unwound, only future accrual terms amended.
  3. "Him" is not the one who paid $8m. It's ridiculous! You have nothing so you just repeat this nonsense! 😀
  4. or it's all on Hamas anyway, with a Pontius Pilotian washing of hands.
  5. And they are going to build a Nuclear Power Plant? God help us!!!
  6. The DNC should simple ditch Biden and Harris and run two Millenials who are compos mentis. Me personally? I'm writing in Taylor Swift for Pres.
  7. Nice touch Noob but If you are under 50, you should have a lot of years to come and who knows what may arise ? I'd make the effort to get the full amount and give it away, IF I didn't need it, say for healthcare (heaven forbid) or something else. ATB
  8. Yes, a tool with a smartphone that can't get a real job........
  9. Book to read ! : Especially the Frontispiece : Bangkok 8, by John Burdett,
  10. Hasbara talking points for today. As a frequent user of X I noticed at the beginning of the war the feeds were much more balanced. After Musk visited Auschwitz and got a tour of the kibbutzes my feeds have been full of pro-Israeli propaganda. Probably the algo has been tweaked and Israel are paying royally for the privilege.
  11. The Israeli victims have names and faces which makes it easy to relate to them. Palestinian victims, however, have no such honor and are merely numbers (usually systematically downplayed as "inflated by Hamas").
  12. Sure, and Putin won a free an fair election.
  13. I transferred my stamp to a new passport last August at CW, and was given a hard time by the female IO, you need to fill in the form (visa transfer) number 22 from here. https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=3202 copies of both passports i had all my pages copied in the old passport that was enough to get a ticket to queue for the transfer, When it was my turn the IO wanted in addition to the above last 90 day report, bank letter with statement dated that day copy of bank book, the TM30 showing my address, which i did not have so had to go downstairs to get it printed off. none of this should have been needed, expect the unexpected, hopefully yours will go smoother
  14. No word games! Your claim is just incoherent and ridiculous! 😀 The ghostwriter is paid to help write a book. He's not giving any money to the official author. It's the editor who pays the official author for a book. And the book (on Beau Biden, BTW) has been published 😀 Anyway, thanks again for acknowledging that the sources of Biden's revenues have been known for years! 😀
  15. Getting the visa is the tough part where all the questions will be asked. I doubt there will be any issues at the border. I would make sure she has an exit flight within the limits of her stay, which I think is 6 months. Or she could always fly into Tijuana, walk across with the crowds and turn herself into the Border Patrol claiming asylum. They'll give her a court date in a few years, a smartphone, and a flight to the Dem city of her choosing. Choose her destination wisely and she'll get free accommodations and a monthly stipend. I think they're also issuing permission to work in the USA, but not if they enter legally.
  16. A Kick streamer found himself in hot water during a night out in Thailand on Monday, as he broadcasted his escapades to his online audience. What started as a boastful declaration of wanting to engage in a brawl quickly turned into a confrontation with enraged locals. As the American national, known as Jino, strutted down a bustling street, his stream captured him expressing his desire for a physical altercation. “I don’t care if I gotta fight 3 v 1, I just wanna hit a motherf*cker right now. I wanna kill a *** right now. I just wanna gut a **** live, bro.” The situation escalated when the Kick streamer seemed to threaten a bystander off-camera, causing uproar among the onlookers. A group of furious locals confronted Jino, prompting him to backtrack frantically. The situation escalated when the Kick streamer seemed to threaten a bystander off-camera, causing uproar among the onlookers. A group of furious locals confronted Jino, prompting him to backtrack frantically. Notably, Johnny Somali faced international backlash for his antics in Japan last year, resulting in his arrest and a hefty fine. In related news, a violent clash erupted among employees of the same company in Patong, Phuket, after work hours, drawing attention and concern toward the tourist city’s image. The brawl, which took place in the middle of a busy roundabout, was captured in a 1-minute 28-second video and shared on social media, sparking a mix of comments ranging from calls for calm to nostalgia for the quieter days of the Covid-19 pandemic. -- The Thaiger 2024-03-29
  17. I remember when a young couple (Japanese?) was arrested for not standing up in the Cinema for the Anthem. That was long ago.
  18. It's worth noting that you can't stay longer than one year from when you entered the country, not from when the education visa will be issued. Other than that, yes, you should be able to stay for one year.
  19. Hello TOG and thanks for the reply. Civil Service Pensions are funded, by the Govt from current tax take, broadly the same as the other state pensions. With respect - in your 3rd para you claim that CS have traditionally been paid less than the Private Sector. IMO that's a stretch of the imagination and you have to remember that most CS have a much more secure tenure than PS. To contend that the 'savings' made can justify the gold plated pension schemes because it is in the nature of a 'borrowing to be paid back', is a strange idea. Sorry to hear about pay freezes affecting CS, I remember these too as a PS worker with redundancies, closures and commercial strains to cope with too. Good for you with a 50% pension and retiring at 60, you benefited from the best of times. But at the moment, such benevolence is paid for mainly by working people's taxes, many of whom are young and burdened with Student Loans, struggling to pay rent or to be able to reach out to buy the humblest home for themselves. All good fun.
  20. As I said, MENO is a NO-NO, oh, I feel a song coming on.............. Meno's is a no-no, sounds like a tube of mints, but don't worry about it.......🤭
  21. Write "Welcome" on your shirt and lie on the floor next to the door. Now you know your place.
  1. Load more activity