All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Am I right in saying that if you don't tax your car for 3 years, its de-registered?
  3. Another keyboard warrior.
  4. Point taken, but my comment was really a double point, which I admit I did not make clear. The 'coming out' was a choice too. The only problem I see, suppose 'Neeranam' doesn't actually like his brother's companion, as a person. 'Neeranam' will then have to make a choice, voice his opinion or not?
  5. Very understandable. A LOT of these types about - it's amazing how the (4x2) media can control people's minds into hating an entire group of religious people despite having zero real life interaction with them. Same allegedly happened in 1940s Germany. Most people are easily led mongs. Oh well.
  6. Barbaric practices in Thailand are on the decline it seems. Slowly but surely (let's face it 100,000THB fine is pretty much nothing). Overall, good news
  7. AHH the only person who has given a logical answer although I have answered your points in my original posting I will re-iterate. We Live in a corner apt so we have 2 or our four walls open to the elements. The wall that is the only one which comes into play in corner apts has dampness stains which would be worse if we did not use dampness catchers. Last year during the wet season we reported the matter to the CONDO admin office. They admitted liability and said the outside wall which was seeping in the dampness would be repaired as soon as the dry season arrived. The dry season did arrive and nobody came to repair the outside of our apt . We went to an annual meeting and re=iterated our complaint and was told someone would deal with the matter. We returned to the Admin office and was told " we will not repair the wall you should wait until it gets very bad and then claim on your insurance" This answers shows incredible corruption and/or incompetence....ie it has been admitted that it is an outside wall causing the problem so the structural insurance should pay and the structural insurance is paid for by the money paid to the management company. Also it is not storm damage it is damage caused by lack of investment during building and/or lack of regular maintenance We have not gone past the admin office with our complaints...That is why I wrote the original post ie to ascertain who should be contacted if the admin refuse to fix the problem
  8. As they say, the Orange One will get his day in court and the prosecution will lay its evidence out for the jury to decide. Innocent until proven guilty!
  9. You were the one singing his praises and due to contrary belief Trump cannot do wonders and pass cucumbers, he lies Hummin, he lies!
  10. Hospital in Bangkok Fined 100,000 Baht for Rejecting Injured Patient Creative Commons License via Google The Vibharam Hospital, a private healthcare facility in Bangkok, was fined 100,000 baht for not treating a critically injured patient who later succumbed to his injuries. The hospital previously rejected another fatally injured individual. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325990-hospital-in-bangkok-fined-100000-baht-for-rejecting-injured-patient/
  11. Troll city ↑↑ . Rejection? Most western women these days could make a freight train take a dirt road. Thailand is full of very attractive women- in case you haven't noticed???. You know there are pharmaceuticals indicated for your type of "thinking"
  12. Source? It's hearsay without a source that explains the big picture. Then wake me up when the Biden's, Obama's (including all the properties on Martha's Vineyard), and the Gore's properties are condemned as uninsurable - or - when the sell them and find they can't obtain title insurance. Ain't gonna happen.
  13. We've had 3 here in our small village of around 300 people in the last 10 days. However, all three were know to like a "serious" drink too. We've been on 40-43 degrees for last 2 weeks
  14. My GF used to earn a similar amount (more with commission but <the 210K pa where tax may be due) working at a Central Mall & I doubt she or any of her co-workers would have any idea how to go about filing a Tax Return so I've always assumed that the Company either filed their (Nil) returns or would file a return if they did earn > 210K.
  15. The Vibharam Hospital, a private healthcare facility in Bangkok, was fined 100,000 baht for not treating a critically injured patient who later succumbed to his injuries. The hospital previously rejected another fatally injured individual. The incident states that the Emergency Medicine Committee (EMC) imposed the penalty on the hospital for failing to provide treatment to a policeman. The police officer was hit by a vehicle not far from the hospital, while on duty. Evidence shared with the EMC, including witness accounts, showed that the hospital twice declined the Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) unit's plea to treat the officer. Consequently, the injured officer had to be taken to another hospital where he was eventually declared dead. The EMC stated that the hospital was obliged to provide treatment to the injured person given the critical nature of the emergency. The committee members recognized this incident as the second instance where the hospital declined to treat a severely injured patient. In a similar case from December last year, the hospital refused to treat a Taiwanese tourist who was injured by a car while crossing the road. The tourist had to be taken to a different hospital where he later died from his injuries. Photo: Creative Commons License via Google -- 2024-04-26 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  16. It's a bit of a vicious circle. When you get infected with the malaria parasite from a mosquito bite, subsequent mosquitos that bite you will, in turn, be infected by the parasite now present in your blood. They will then go on to bite other people and infect them. Early detection and treatment should reduce the amount of time infected people continue to spread the parasite.
  17. They get their daily misinformation from Fox and Fox has gone radio silence on this big breaking news. They may not even read about this bad news. https://www.mediamatters.org/january-6-insurrection/fox-news-ignores-indictments-arizona-fake-electors-conspiracy-it-helped
  18. i'd reckon reckless driving causing death could also result in deportation.... after release from the pen that is !!
  19. One minute you are talking about "NATO" then you talk about the "west"! The terms are NOT interchangeable! One is a treaty group who would have no cause or mandate to defend Tibet while the so called "west" is not a cohesive group with any mandate to interfere in Tibet! PS; Do you classify Turkey as being in the west?
  20. I have never hit a child but anyone else who hits me gets one back.
  21. All this wouldn't be an issue if a shady person like Trump wouldn't run for president and obviously if nobody would vote for such a person. As far as I know another issue is that legally a person could be at the same time the president, a convicted criminal, and in jail. It seems there is no law that a convicted criminal, especially someone who is in jail, can't be president. And can we really blame the lawmakers that there is no such law? Who would ever have thought that someone like that would run for president and that someone would elect him. Until a few years ago that was unthinkable. All above has nothing to do with the actual politics or Biden. As far as I am concerned Americans should be able to vote for anybody leftwing up to right wing, whatever wing. They should be able to vote for young and old and all that. But a criminal? And a serial liar? What a stupid idea!
  22. Regarding danger of fire on solar/battery equipment: Any of you mounted smoke detectors to early detect any smoke? Pink?
  23. So I assume depending on one's interpretation it's okay to smoke grass, yes? Are atheists seeking God? You want to bang on members that have a God in their life, brag about how you don't need one and promote atheism to newcomers, good for you. Again, what was the case that you wanted to make? No one has in any way suggested that atheists, agnostics were not welcome in AA, and as always: "The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking." Nothing new about the f-God crowd in AA.
  24. "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people." From the Bible and the Torah (Deuterocanonical 13) To be clear, I am not acting as an apologist for Ahmed Alid: I won't shed any tears if he had an unfortunate accident whilst in custody. I am simply pointing that Islam doesn't have a monopoly on violence in the name of religion.
  25. Maybe so. Even MS. Habba says she is not expecting anything but a guilty plea. But their are multiple non-right wing nutters that think their are problems with the charges in the case especially if there is an appeal.
  1. Load more activity