All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Wow! Posting on your countries social issues. Unlike yourself I’ll keep out of the business that isn’t mine.
  3. Thats always the myopic argument... Try paying for something with cash when the cash register power is out.... Try getting cash from an ATM when the power is out..... etc etc - I could go on and on, but you get my point.... mentioning the possibility of a rare flaw does not make the whole prospect 'a negative' or poorer....... ... Or, to use an argument closer to your 'brain-waves'.... Just because someone mentions something great about ICE's, it does not make EV's any poorer.... and a lot of the arguments utilised to justify Cash payment does not make e-payment any worse....
  4. Mine will do 90kph and only cost ฿63,640, all in & registered.... ... better research, buy smarter, be happier ...
  5. Most banks charge $25 for a swift transfer. Yes do the exchange at the receiving bank in Thailand. You can check with them on their exchange rates.. You get a confirmation with all details of sending and receiving bank with swift and it goes direct bank to bank. No inter-banking like wise does if your bank isn't one of there 3 domestic banks they use.
  6. We should focus more about our White culture instead which is absolutely depraved right now. Why only your so called "our White culture"? Are there no other cultures that should or could be focussed upon?
  7. I went to the full-money party in February. I was never approached by anyone to buy drugs. It was surreal. Overall, I enjoyed it.
  8. It's relatively new, but yes, apparently financial institutions have been instructed to check a foreign customer's permission to stay when conducting business. There have been reports of this happening before.
  9. its taken these geniuses over a month to come up with this, and they still forgot to tell the target audience to make sure they wire it up to an electricity supply and don't forget to turn it on. Ahh "British" thermal units, doesn't it make you proud . That "goat " character won't be happy "
  10. Looking in the mirror and talking about yourself yet again!
  11. Started off on a 350 dirt bike, and make it about 100m before I hit a house and knocked myself out. Thankfully the owner of (bike) made me wear a helmet, as that's what hit the house first, at speed. Probably explains a lot, and amazing I didn't snap my neck. My one & only experience till 27 yrs old. Scared the <deleted> out of me, at 19, and not an easy thing to do. Eight years later, with no prior riding experience, bought my first, Honda 750cc. And amazingly, didn't kill myself on it, as many friends were betting I would. That was 100% play bike. (not my photo, but exact same bike) Next up, bought 1st house, and GF, future wife gave me $2000 to help refurbish the house, as going a bit slow ... BUT ... buddy I bought the 750 from, when he upgraded to a 900cc, was selling the 900, to buy a HD. She was pissed at first, but loved it when we were cruising around all the time on it. For 2 people, 900cc was just right, and plenty of power, and no need to upgrade to 1100cc. I miss that scooter. (not my photo, but again, exact same bike) Had a 700cc (?) Yamaha, POS, but good transport to/from work, as didn't need to use the employee parking lot, at airport and could park under the terminal steps. Saved 1/2 commute time. Next up, TH, and Honda Sonic 125cc. Fun little thing and surprised the abuse it could take, and served me well till I bought a car, almost 2 years later. Livin' the Thai village life, 16 kms from town, and it was only transport for 2 years; shopping, loaded up with plastic bags, and school runs. (not mine, but same) Finally bought a car, new POS Vios, and picked up Honda Wave along the way. No clutch, a bit less power, but not much difference. After we move to PKK from Udon Thani, I never really drove it, and no need, since no traffic. and the main reason we had it at Udon Thani. So it shocked the wife when I bought another scooter, the DECO SUSU, 3000w motor, and love it. Ride most days when weather is cooperating. Powerful, one gear with 3 power buttons and rarely use 3. Top end is 90 kph, and have noticed me doing 87 kph, so accurate. Usually 50-60 is top speed for me, as dog is in the basket, and don't want to dry her eyes out, and no need to go any faster where we live. Most people don't, unless on Hwy #4 Got an E-bike, DIY conversion on a Schwinn, w/1000w motor and will do 45kph, though keep down around 25kph, as don't need to be noticed, and suspension & brakes aren't exactly made for 45kph. Today was top up battery & tires day for the bikes, while spring cleaning...
  12. Show me a decent looking fully electric bike that'll ride like a scooter and go up to 90kmh, doesn't look like a mobility-trike and is in the same price range as a regular scooter ???? The Vespa electria costs ฿250,000..... and only goes up to 45 kmh - looks decent, but is useless.
  13. Every time I get a response from you I see it as a win win. I’m doing my job. Even better when you speak woke; gaslighting, ad hominem etc etc Do you speak Jive?
  14. What has LBFMS - Comprehensive Facility Management Services | LBFMS got to do with the subject!
  15. You don't need a 20TB SSD. There's nothing wrong with a few of these :
  16. Forgot to add for a village idiot, but it was way beyond your abilities anyhow
  17. You dunno? So innocent. The DOJ, FBI, and local AG thugs have unlimited funds at their disposal to intimidate, bankrupt, prosecute & jail.
  18. Andrew Lawrence, love him, actually speaks alot of sense. And apparently only 6 arrests.
  19. This is what I want to know. If you took these four words out of your vocabulary would you be able to post a reply? Troll, Kool-Aid, Faux News and Echo-Chamber. Well?
  20. Sounds a bit like neocolonialism. I would say let them make their own culture, without our interference. We should focus more about our White culture instead which is absolutely depraved right now. But honestly, I would only pay real dowry for a virgin, otherwise there is no proof that the parents actually invested time in the correct upbringing of their daughter. Dowry for a non-virgin sounds like a joke to me, but I would still do it for 'save face' reasons of the wife/family.
  21. I think you should beam yourself back up to whatever planet you came from as the history of this earth is obviously alien to you!
  1. Load more activity