All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. No, they slide or swing open. Birds do not see them and birds do not see turbines when they are working. Turbine blades do not kill birds. They are innocent. Bird fly into them, just like many other things in this world.
  3. We all know there's no such thing as fast in Thailand. But is that such a bad thing. UK are presently spending Billions of pounds on a train line to save 20 minutes on a 200 mile journey. What's that all about rushing to the bone yard 😧
  4. The UK could impose tariffs on Chinese electric vehicles (EVs) if they are found to have benefited from large state subsidies. The European Commission has claimed it has evidence the Chinese government is subsidising electric cars exported to Europe through the “direct transfer of funds” and other means. https://www.fleetnews.co.uk/news/threat-of-tariffs-on-chinese-evs-if-government-subsidies-proven
  5. Looks like you got to help. What assets has she got? Offer to buy land etc., transfer title to your wife, you must be rewarded.
  6. You, 60+ posts a day, and I need help...................🤣
  7. I think you are confused, I am following this thread, you turned up posting your usual rubbish........... Stalking, a lame excuse, crying over replies....
  8. Chinese EVs are being shunned by insurance companies in the UK, with many new models being virtually uninsurable while others have prohibitively high premiums. This phenomenon is primarily due to fears of high repair costs, lack of technical information, and long lead times for replacement parts https://www.carscoops.com/2024/03/chinese-evs-become-virtually-uninsurable-in-the-uk-says-report/#: Problem is if you have no parts distribution centers in Europe every time you need a part its has to be shipped from China by boat Chinese Brands are good at selling disposable EV's on the basis if you need a part buy new again Its a model that works well on small ticket items such as less than $10 dollars
  9. I wish to concur regarding Dermovate. It has been one of the few, if not the only med. that helps my psoriasis - a sufferer since I was 9 years old - now 73 so do the math. A dermatologist in Colombia introduced this med to me many, many years ago. It comes as a cream, ointment and also in liquid form which is fantastic for scalp psoriasis. There are now a number of very strong meds to take orally but can cause more damage than good(i.e. Methotrexate). I have used the oral meds. with fantastic results but this is not recommended for the long term. The derm. can explain all the oral meds available if you express interest. Since I started living in the tropics many years ago, my psoriasis has pretty much disappeared except for mild plaques on my scalp.......I would also like to recommend a fabulous cream that my dermo in BKK recommended for my neuropathic itch. It is a urea based cream that is a super moisturizer. It might help with any itching that you might have. Good luck, buddy. L. Roger Braden
  10. Why now after 12 yrs the red bull boss is waiting for the clock to stop ticking.1 charge left i believe then no more charges.The brown evenlopes keep going out did his stop now and others continue
  11. He could get away with it , Both Sparktrader and Big Nok left without coming back under different name and getting recognised
  12. How much is your air space worth, my air space keeps appreciating.
  13. There's that charming EV enthusiast personality again! You birds of a feather are fascinating. Nasty, defensive, childish .... but fascinating.
  14. Well it would seem you have plenty of knowledge about men, I'll give you that........😘
  15. Old short ugly bald guy. You have no clue about women.
  16. Perhaps a bit more of a clue than an Aussie brush-cutter, eh..........😉
  17. If your father was able to use the following "Other Visa" option in the e-visa tool, there is no health insurance requirement.
  18. My Yamaha Nouvo is reaching its end of life (not registered since 2019), but I only drive in Jomtien back alleys now. I'm looking for a new scooter, and the GTX drone/Yamaha Aerox have similar styles and looks. I will only drive inside Pattaya (not on the dark side or Sukhumvit road). Is it a good scooter compared to the Honda Click (very popular in Thailand)? What would you recommend? Yamaha Aerox, GTS drone, or a traditional looking scooter like the Honda Click?
  1. Load more activity