BANGKOK 19 August 2019 20:46

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I look forward to the attempt
  3. Why are headlines always scare tactics? Nobody will starve. There may be no frogs legs, but that's about it.
  4. Do the Spanish Embassy provide a list of who is accredited or maybe what accreditation they require? Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
  5. Wise words. We call them ‘Farang Monuments’. They abound all the villages, if you look carefully. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Referendum is advisory until until a parliamentary decision has been made. The parliamentary decision HAS been made. It's a law now. Please find attached a link where you can read more about this. http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2018/16/contents/enacted We had the referendum. The majority voted to leave. The parliament made the decision to leave. Get over it.
  7. Here is a photo of the Minister himself personally stimulating the economy by paying 300,00 baht per head for their Phalang Pracharat Party gourmet fund raiser dinner. At least they had the good sense not to be seen with the hostesses sitting at the table. What happened after the media disappeared is anybody's guess.
  8. Isn't this an example of just what should NOT happen? All of us here for long-term decry the abuse of short-term entry methods that has screwed it for everyone. If you want to stay in TH long-term, get a proper visa. You want an ED visa? Get a genuine job teaching.
  9. I am booked in First Class to Frankfurt on the A380 in September for just 90K points. Crazy good deal and happy to get that but for sure you would never get that on any other airline. And equally certain that no one in their right mind that is a frequent flyer would ever dream of paying to fly Business or First on Thai. Every other Airlines A380 has a shower in the toilet in First. But of course Thai left that out in their case. Also no bar area. Typical Thailand really.
  10. Any good? I have been ordering from Alti Coffee. Deliver quick and good coffee.
  11. I was in Manila recently and there was an over 65 queue with just me .. 5 minutes .. the other queue was long enough.
  12. Of course he can only deal with the cards he has. Heller was injured, who else had he at his disposal? We got a point. Lucky point but a point nevertheless.
  13. For what it's worth, this is our system, built by myself from components: 14 x 325W panels, connected as two strings to a pair of 3kW hybrid inverters with 48V 45Ah batteries. The panels have a rated peak capacity of 4.55kW. The highest production rate indicated by the inverters at noon on a sunny June day was about 4kW. Our house is currently being built and we live in a small room on site. We have fridge, internet and security cam on all the time, plus fans and lights and 2 laptops. During the day the construction crew use assorted tools, including a mortar mixer and a big arc welder. I have monitored power use over a few days: Power produced: 25 kWh/day Power fed back: 14 kWh/day
  14. If I struggle with the e visa on line it might be worth driving to Cardiff for a day out
  15. Ahhhh that's good one. You seem to be forgetting the speech that Cameron made before the referendum. I can't be bothered to list all of it but here is an important part. "At the end of that debate you, the British people, will decide."
  16. No problem. Just take the 8 hours tour. Poipet is going to be perfect for you. (Noooo! Because they not even let people with 1 visa in) You go fly, Very good. Unfortunately nobody can tell you if you will be lucky or not. Just put it all on Clint E. Do you feel lucky, punk?
  17. Another clown who has no idea what he is talking about and should not be in any position where he can make decisions. Let alone announcements. The whole idea of concrete is that they have mass to avoid unacceptable movement if impacted by a vehicle and stop vehicles crashing into oncoming traffic. The Thai government is the hub of brainless dead heads with stupid ideas and this has to be on par with Prayuths idea to use drones to spray molasses to reduce pollution.
  18. My first marriage extension is coming up soon and I wouldlike to try and get it done without much drama..! Can anyone recommend any visa agents that get the job done first time? TIA
  19. I know but having read the complicated process for an e visa I was looking for an alternative
  20. Or 3BB Internet too! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Sadly he can talk to all he wants. They will never collectively support him getting into No.10 under any circumstances. Their only hope is him agreeing to allow someone else of their choice to step forward which ain’t gonna happen as he’s putting all his eggs in this basket as the only way he could get into No.10.
  1. Load more activity