BANGKOK 19 April 2019 23:54

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mr. Lots of fancy watches , who i like to call Mr Turtle Face, is a 'khon dee'. Naturally being one if the good people he can do no wrong. And as an old turtle, he needs time, so months rather than days is only fair! Piyabutr, Thanathorn and such are not 'khon dee'. They clearly are closet communists and republicans so a swift verdi.. trial and only days to prepare is just. Bonus if the military court can get involved. We must respect the good people and the excellent work of the justice system and independent parties. Foreigners simply don't understand and Thai who ask questions are actually not Thai...
  3. And Mr Barr brushed it all away. There are more blacked out "redacted" truths in this phoney statement than all the black holes in the universe. But this is USA today, everything and every one is redacted to "protect". What a crock US has turned out to be. Untruth, injustice and the redneck way.
  4. Didn’t you know? In all thai teenage bedrooms are posters of fat, balding farangs older than their parents. They love us mate. But your theory doesn’t really stack up. If it did, considering I spent my life around white women, I should be more attracted to white women. But I am not.
  5. So have you seen a doctor already?
  6. You are right but I can tell you that Donutz really knows his stuff on this. In the end, should you choose to risk travelling with your wife without a Schengen visa, be prepared to be disappointed if you are turned away. I bet you won't get your flight ticket money back. On the ferry or via the tunnel you might be lucky but with Brexit etc it may have changed attitudes too.
  7. Me, too. The murkiest of the mega-projects. Many other more needy projects starting with Bangkok's creaky and very overcrowded bus and rail systems. And a number of perpetual bad traffic bottlenecks that need sorting.
  8. Rich Man, Poor Man Jomtien, American food "institution" for so many years, permanently closed, but now this. From the past, yes their BBQ meats were very good. Don't recall their Mex being that great but seems worth checking out what they will be offering in the new place, maybe it'll be different. T
  9. He is more involved than that for sure, he is the one answering messages on that website. I am pretty sure he is one of the owners in this project, but where is the company registered?
  10. You're right of course, i was talking in general.
  11. I met my 11th and 16th GF on trains. None on planes
  12. I used https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html before and was met by a pleasant female I.O. at DMK who took me back into the office and stamped my in and off I went. I was a happy customer and would have recommended their service but..... Unfortunately, I tried to book a fast track with them this month and this was the response I got: Dear Mr. **** ******** Thank you for your inquiry Unfortunately, we have been ordered to temporarily suspend our fast track service at Don Muang Airport for now, so much to our regret we won't be unable to meet you at the gate and through the VIP lanes on the requested date. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We expect to be able to offer this server again very soon. With warm regards, Siam Resorts Airport Limousines http://www.limousine.in.th https://www.bangkokairport.vip https://www.facebook.com/BangkokLimousines https://www.facebook.com/FastTrackBangkok
  13. Well great timing, air-con is leaking water , can't use it more than 10 minutes. Can't sleep in this heat .
  14. A cynical comment with a crumb of truth behind it ... If your death is in any way suspicious, the Thai authorities will welcome a rapidly conducted cremation of your body. It inhibits any later investigation.
  15. I've been in the states since Aug 2018 nursing a sick family relative back to health and am counting down the seconds to June when I get to return! Land of Smiles baby!
  16. OK, one more time . . . I left Thailand after 10 years of putting up with their nonsense. I was back in six weeks with a new appreciation. As I recall, the door is open quite freely if you wish to leave, so it's STILL "Land of Smiles" for me.
  17. Hi and thanks to everyone who helped with the previous query. Here's a new question- I will be renting a brand new apartment in Bangkok. The owner is Taiwanese and lives in Taipei. I am renting the unit through an agent in Bangkok. 1. How can the owner complete a TM.30 form from overseas and submit it to Thai Immigration? 2. Will Thai Immigration accept a TM.30 submitted by a proxy of the owner in Thailand or the agent? 3. Is it acceptable to Thai Immigration for a TM.30 to be sent from Taipei with the owner's home Taiwanese address? Thanks for all useful comments and information!
  18. 6 posts all negative so I will give it a positive comment: Land of Smiles (at least my wife and I do) How many of above posters are still living here and still prefer to live here instead of going back their home countries? Seems a bit odd to me..
  19. ... We did keep in touch for a while... she came to India too... but it did not last.. out of sight, out of mind (for both I guess).. Now, I have no clue where she is... do not intend to try and look for her too.. That chapter is closed for me, too much water has flowed under the bridge.. I have moved on.... . It was great while it lasted... no regrets...
  20. Nothing like sex on the train. Especially when the couples in next compartments have the same idea.
  21. Wow, the last thing I was expecting to see here was a logical common sense post! Well done sir. I can't believe the people who scream "racist" about something so trivial, and clearly not racist. And when nobody buys more than a couple of bottles of water / beer and a few snacks in 7-Eleven who can be bothered to sign up for a loyalty program anyway and what are they really expecting to get out of it?? Even if it required no ID at all I couldn't be bothered. So so many people on here have such a paranoid outlook on things. More posts like yours please.
  1. Load more activity