All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Jomtien Beach down towards view talay 7 and especially dongtan beach have lots of trees and there are plenty of thais and others who sit under them everyday...it is wonderful....lets hope they dont decide to cut them all down. Seems a lot of beach chair vendors also do good biz as some tourists love to sit in the hot sun instead of the shade. Pattaya beach recently put in a few dozen benches toward the dusit end of the beach....for sure wish they would put more and plant shade trees instead of palm trees....maybe more maintenance or someone has a deal to supply palm trees and make a pile of $$. It is indeed very hot much of the day to try and walk the pattaya beach route.
  3. The problem with a mask is that you've got to remove it to lick master's boots. As for meth boy, give him a fentanyl speedball and send him on the final big ride to Valhalla. Give him the oblivion he craves. Junkies just want it to be over. Dude's begging because he ran out of people to steal from. Junkies aren't human anymore and will use any kindness displayed against the compassionate person.
  4. I had a small canvas backpack that I used to sling over my back when walking in Pattaya, including Walking Street. I noticed a tear in my backpack that looked as if it was made by a box cutter. I recall being stuck in the crowd whilst walking in this street, so I wasn't able to move as quickly as I normally do. Nothing was taken, so it was a failed attempt. It was quite a few years ago so I suspect this type of activity has been going on for many years. If you are walking in crowds best keep your bag in your hand and in front of you. Lesson learned.
  5. Expert from Thai Revenue Department to speak about rules on foreign income at Hua Hin event By Online Reporter Following the news that regulations requiring tax residents to pay personal income tax on income brought into Thailand from overseas may soon start being enforced, an event due to be held in Hua Hin in May aims to provide up to date information on the situation. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325437-expert-from-thai-revenue-department-to-speak-about-rules-on-foreign-income-at-hua-hin-event/
  6. Following the news that regulations requiring tax residents to pay personal income tax on income brought into Thailand from overseas may soon start being enforced, an event due to be held in Hua Hin in May aims to provide up to date information on the situation. The event will feature industry leading experts and notably, and expert from Thailand’s Revenue Department, who will aim to provide some clarity on the latest tax implications, in particular with regards to personal income tax for people residing in Thailand. The event is free to attend and should not be missed by anyone who is potentially affected by the issue. By Online Reporter Full story: HUA HIN TODAY 2024-04-20 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  7. Thai Tourist Assaulted at Songkran Festival in Sattahip Reportedly for Just Dancing By Aim Tanakorn PHOTO: Naewna Sattahip, Chonburi —A Thai tourist from Chiang Mai was smacked in the head with the blunt end of a pistol at the Nong Chap Tao Temple in Sattahip, Chonburi, Thursday night reportedly for just dancing and enjoying himself. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325436-thai-tourist-assaulted-at-songkran-festival-in-sattahip-reportedly-for-just-dancing/
  8. At some point he may want to talk. Then, he will be back probably with a promotion as it was all a misunderstanding.
  9. Sattahip, Chonburi —A Thai tourist from Chiang Mai was smacked in the head with the blunt end of a pistol at the Nong Chap Tao Temple in Sattahip, Chonburi, Thursday night reportedly for just dancing and enjoying himself. The incident was reported to Sattahip police in the middle of the night on April 18th, 2024. The victim, identified only as Mr. Nakorn, suffered a head injury and was taken to Wat Yan Hospital for treatment. According to Mr. Nakorn, he had traveled from Chiang Mai to attend the Songkran festival at the temple in Sattahip. He was dancing to music at the main stage when he was attacked. By Aim Tanakorn PHOTO: Naewna Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-04-20 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  10. They will find a fix for this, a good accountant and lawyer and it's no problem, to many fish to fry.
  11. Pattaya Police Reunite Lost 4-Year-Old Girl with Parents During Songkran Festival By Aim Tanakorn Pattaya —Pattaya police reunited a lost 4-year-old girl with her parents during the Songkran festival in Na Klua on Thursday, April 18th, 2024. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325435-pattaya-police-reunite-lost-4-year-old-girl-with-parents-during-songkran-festival/
  12. Pattaya —Pattaya police reunited a lost 4-year-old girl with her parents during the Songkran festival in Na Klua on Thursday, April 18th, 2024. The incident unfolded when the young girl, identified as Nong A, became separated from her parents near Pattaya-Naklua Road on Thursday night. Volunteer staff from the Thappraya 2310 team brought Nong A to the Banglamung Police Station. There, she met with Pol. Lt. Col. Wuthipong Kasa, the station’s investigation officer, who helped reunite her with the parents. By Aim Tanakorn Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-04-20 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  13. There's a space for forums, like i say further up, facebook although very good, mostly short posts, not the same thing, but the other forum i was talking about chased a lot of interesting posters away over the years so now it's almost dead
  14. The day Thailand grapples with anything is the day I will stand whistling!
  15. 2 dollars, then costs for cooking ect, never get rich selling food so cheap, you don't have to buy them, big fuss over nothing.
  16. Thai Pickpocket Arrested in Pattaya After Stealing from Foreign Tourists By Aim Tanakorn Pattaya —Pattaya Tourist Police arrested a Thai female pickpocket who stole from foreign tourists during the Songkran festival celebrations on Walking Street. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325434-thai-pickpocket-arrested-in-pattaya-after-stealing-from-foreign-tourists/
  17. Pattaya —Pattaya Tourist Police arrested a Thai female pickpocket who stole from foreign tourists during the Songkran festival celebrations on Walking Street. At 2:46 AM on April 19th, 2024, Pattaya Tourist Police officers apprehended Ms. Sumalee Kima-rae, a 59-year-old woman from Phetchaboon province, on Walking Street in South Pattaya. The arrest was made based on the positive identification of the suspect by a Chinese tourist couple. According to Pol Lt Col Piyapong Ensan, Pattaya Tourist Police Inspector, the suspect was caught by the Chinese couple attempting to slash their backpack from behind to steal the items inside. The tourists were enjoying the Songkran festivities; however, they felt a tug on their backpack. Subsequently, the couple discovered that their bag had been slashed and their belongings stolen. They immediately caught the suspect, who they had been cautiously observing, and brought her to the nearby Tourist Police stationed on Walking Street. During the interrogation, Ms. Sumalee reportedly confessed to the crime and even demonstrated her pickpocketing techniques to the officers. She revealed that she was part of a four-person gang that carried out such acts, each member playing a specific role. By Aim Tanakorn Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-04-20 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  18. Just to make it clear about type 2 and being overweight
  19. Is never going to work and a very bad idea imo.Do you think there is no rape at all among people of the same sex?How are you going to fix that? The death penalty is one way of assuring the same person does not do it again, but are we going to view any male as a potential rapist?
  20. You don't seem to understand the nature of the case. That failure to understand will end soon, as the trial proceeds.
  21. No need to troll about this, the Trump lawyers will explain it all.
  1. Load more activity