BANGKOK 25 April 2019 21:08

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wants to stop what little universal healthcare they have in the US, wants to further hand it all to the private companies. Give one company a small fine, yeah he is really sticking up for the little people.
  3. My "scroll finger" is wearing out.... please return the back to top arrow (rh side).
  4. Yep, my mates are marching with their children, grand children and in some cases with their great grand children! I took my medals out and my little Ozy flag and marched up and down our soi, who cares if the neighbours think I'm crazy!!
  5. Yes That right 00 is for Burmese condo builders 1-5 is Thai nationals of different status, born thai, not registered a birth, citizenship from parents etc. 6 is ex-pats with longstay visa etc 7 is for children of expats. 8 is for permanent residents
  6. Wee Jimmy Cranky would have her independence in the blink of an eye if all of the UK got the vote.
  7. George Conway, Kellyanne's husband, has an insult that is sticking...DerangedDonald
  8. 'Kieran00001' this post of yours makes me ask you about your personal links with that WPU, are you ashamed to be one of the abused, ...or on the side of the shameless abusers? Your later posts #9 and #14 on this topic make me wish even more to know where you stand concerning this ...scam (IMO, ...and that of the Court). Not even counting the one about Trump's buying himself out of his 'university' scam's legal consequences, you seem to find OK). Where do you stand "Kieran00001'?
  9. Like I said "trump" hard core base people write them off. Biden can compete for many softer "trump" voters of course particularly women. So could most of the democratic choices actually. Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  10. Underpass was completed a few years ago and works well.
  11. My 2 cents as a City fan. The idea that Bale could be part of an answer for United's troubles is pure madness. A number of the reasons listed by others on this thread. So many United fans still looking for a silver bullet cure all for United's woes. Square one is the only logical choice and to do that they firstly will need to jettison many players who aren't up to snuff. They currently have a squad of semi-talented misfits, aging warriors, and players who it is difficult to assess given the dressing room lunacy. Woody needs to go and a proper Director installed. Go young with some reliable veterans to help stir the stew.
  12. Here in Mahasarakham you also need a form called Korosong which you will get from your Ampher office. This is to show you have not divorced. Plus letter from bank and statement for last 2 months
  13. In the 2017/18 season United scored 68 goals in the Premiership; so far this season they have scored 63. In the 2017/18 season they conceded 28 goals in the Premiership. This season, so far, they have conceded 50. I think I know where I might start my team rebuilding.
  14. Please go away and find out what PC - politically correct - actually means, you are making a fool of yourself.
  15. Adidas, Nike and Puma to name a few must be doing nicely out of their Cambodian sweatshops. Paying the equivalent of about 200 thb per day. https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/25/female-cambodian-garment-workers-mass-fainting
  16. I'm sure, you're from the Netherlands, there they doing the same, ha, ha, ha, die Kees.
  17. remember when people died because of measles. No? That is because of vaccination programs. You really should read about a subject before saying silly things.
  18. Came in really handy for us the other day. The wife was driving and speeding on the H2, going north to Nong Khai. We were pulled over the the province border check-point. Mr Policeman, said we we doing 120kmh. I said it was just over 80kmh. Mr Policeman wanted 1000 baht. I flashed my ID and he dropped the 'fine' to 200 baht; effortlessly slipped under his clip board. And on our way we went. I have tried to explain those funny digits that tell you how fast the pick-up is going to the wife. I think she is beginning to understand.
  19. The average person in the US would be unlikely to move to Thailand. You'd need to know how much the average expat living in Thailand makes in SS.
  20. I don't agree. Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  21. You would have to know how much the person from the US makes for pension SS or whatever - I make enough I can qualify and all the US expats I know can qualify.
  1. Load more activity