All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I wonder what the costs would have been had this accident happened between two Thai. "to pay the bikers loss of income as he could not work as he had broken limbs 35,000 baht."..... suddenly he earned more in a month than all the years before... Another let's rip off the "farang". It's a unlimited ATM. It does bring however more harm to the Thailand image abroad.
  3. More deflection of AP winning a major prize with a photo of a murdered victim having their body being taken hostage to Gaza.
  4. Guessing again, you read too much media cr@p......
  5. Simple, if their women are concerned, then arm them to correct their leaders and followers, their men are happy to kill their own women, so, perhaps the women should fight back if in the process they are killed, the men will have to kill each other because their desires will have to be got by abusing each other.
  6. When I first arrived not only, as stated before, that the notes in your possession must have the king's head uppermost and facing you, we also had to use wet sponges at the post office to "moisten/lick" a stamp (no physical licking of HM's image) but NEVER NEVER use your foot to stop a rolling baht coin (or note) no matter the value as your foot would deem to have been place above the king!!!
  7. They will not be large nuclear power plants but very small ones scattered all over Thailand which could already be ready by next year as has already been written above. But I doubt the maintenance is all automatic.
  8. I don’t deserve the praise from such a massive dipppshiite as you, I’m not worthy.
  9. No, that wasn’t a fair election. But the conscription to Ukraine is voluntary now. If you will bother to check the facts.
  10. Every scooter rental in my location only offers 3rd party insurance (pororbor) which is dubious at best with many doubts as to whether they will pay out on a rental. When I made inquiries on behalf of a potential renter; every rental company here refused to supply a scooter with full insurance - "not possible" was the answer every time. When enquiring for a friend who wished to rent a bigger bike for a 2 week tour, the companies we tried, despite initially claiming to have insurance, were unable to provide any paperwork on said insurance. Draw your own conclusions!
  11. FIRED! Israeli Spox Eylon Levy CAUGHT LYING To British MP (youtube.com) Eylon Levy, the recently-suspended Israeli government spokesperson, has now been terminated from his position. BKK Brian, great opportunity for you to apply for this role.
  12. On this subject, there was a BBC Radio report broadcast this week. The reporter interviewed a doctor from the area who stated that the number of deaths from lung cancer where the deceased had never been a smoker was up 40% and he put the blame squarely on local burning of agricultural waste/forest fires. Another couple of interesting points from the programme was that farmers can legally burn their crop waste but they have to apply to do so on a special app. The story went that farmers can apply to burn but will only be given permission when air quality is not bad. One farmer they visited whilst he was burning said he had permission - this was recently when the air quality was really bad. Either he was lying or that system isn't working And........ apparently a lot of the smoke and thus, poor air quality is caused by forest fires in what the local officials called 'revenge burning' - done by locals who unhappy with being stopped from burning crop waste.
  13. No I'm not Noob. CSP are funded by the Govt. whatever the contributory structure.
  14. As suggested in other posts, this forum is not the best source of info for such a problem. My 68 year old wife had been suffering some hair loss. She went to the Skin Clinic at Thammasat University Hospital, Rangsit and their treatment appears to be working. Best of luck to your wife.
  15. Jail the muppet, he never will learn to behave.
  16. Yesterday. AQI meters maxed out at 500 in Samoeng. Multiple raging forest fires. Smoke so thick in the morning it's like fog. City feels clean in comparison. 😂
  17. At least no brits would ever fight. Impressed by the skills of the police. Very impressive, and with style
  18. It's terrible how much of the world think less of the Gazans. 100 civilians were killed when trying to get food aid and there was little coverage. One Israeli died and there was a lot, go figure...
  1. Load more activity