All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. While public urination is certainly frowned upon, where the ore of the people should be directed is towards Sretta, the PT and Thaksin, for metaphorically urinating all over the Thai people by blatantly stealing an election. And then pretending that it's a democracy.
  3. Foreign woman criticised for urinating on Bangla Road, Phuket. Shame on him and others , Could've looked the other way. But No Must make Video Typical perverts looking for Anything and everything to Perv on . Same with accidents and fights , Always Videoing but Never lifting a finger to help a person in distress.
  4. We got 2 speeding tickets through the post ,our car with our number plate could be seen in the pictures.Luckly for us the wife had proof we were somewhere else that day so had go to the local police station and show them the proof, police sorted it and never heard anything more
  5. Agreed. The internet has changed cultures all over the world.
  6. 1930's? If I'm not mistaken you could get cocaine and opium OTC back then, and cannabis was just some exotic herb.
  7. Bloody ruskies There a breed of There own Trouble is you never no what happens to them ,what punishment they got He probably got away with it Free visa for him
  8. And the brilliant reporting from The Thaiger forgets to list exactly what the modifications are, Which makes the entire report pretty pointless. No detail. None at all. Zero. Except giving a irrelevant list of names of those involved.
  9. Not sure about diminishing ...maybe GDP is useful data for this?? Imagine oil and banks and our giant service industry has a great year - bumper corporation tax, for example. All into one big pot. As long as the books balance, the status quo can largely continue. Maybe the younger generation won't feel so entitled to state pensions and then something can change.
  10. Netanyahu showed photos of the killed infants to the media Netanyahu’s office releases horrifying images of infants murdered by Hamas The Prime Minister’s Office took the extraordinary step on Thursday of releasing gruesome photos of murdered babies to reporters and the public, seeking to underscore the atrocities carried out by Hamas in its savage rampage through southern Israel on Saturday. The Times of Israel is sharing heavily blurred versions of the photos that were released. https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahus-office-releases-horrifying-images-of-infants-murdered-by-hamas/ There were babies killed in the attack . Some people were saying that because babies weren't all beheaded, that means no infants were killed that day . What are you claiming that Israel lied about ?
  11. So that would be an 11% 'crash' and a 13% gain since Brexit. Think positively. I do , that's how I run an international export/import business. I work around problems rather than finding them. By the way 37 baht to the £ was great for business and great for my customers in the UK.
  12. Not forgetting the drop, higher percentage, in the pound between 2006 and Brexit. That coincided with 13 new members being admitted to EU. 12 of which became the bottom 12 on the table of GDP and economic balance. Also the 12 lowest donors.
  13. To be honest I guess it would depend on how much it is. The mother of one of our staff got in hock to gray market money lenders....it was only 150,000 but she was about to lose her house. I lent the money to our maid to give to her mother, but of course I could take the repayment out of her wages. If it was 250,000 I probably wouldn't have lent it. It also depends on who owns the debt and what it is for. I know of a farang whose ex-wife ran up gambling debts, significant debts, and some nasty looking people turned up at his gate demanding he pay them the debt. He is a large fellow and he told them where to go, in an angry confrontation. The confrontation was repeated two or three times before the gang presumably decided to seek the money elsewhere. So if it is a small amount pay it and bask in the sheer and total lack of gratitude doing such a charitable act commands here in Thailand. If it is owed to a bank, they won't be send armed thugs after you, so simply say no, no, no. If it is owed to thugs who turn up at your house, spend the money on acquiring two large Bang Gao dogs and a firearm (the firearms are expensive bought through a dealer with the police certificate and all, but cheaper, but illegal, if bought directly off the police, and make sure to keep your gate locked at all times. Make sure the dogs come to the gate with you and are snarling during the negotiations.
  14. Not true. Take old and new passports to immigration and they transfer the satmp(s).
  15. Funnily enough today I saw a Chinese lady at phuket immigration taking her little nipper (about 8 years old) for a pee up against the wall inside the compound of immigration. I thought oh she's gunna get told off.. Nothing. Full view of everyone and IO. I thought imagine the issue if they were.....russian/brit/swiss/oz/anyone but Thai or Chinese.
  16. compare kicks vs Toyota Yaris Cross HEV Premium Luxury https://www.headlightmag.com/2023-10-07-specification-comparison-yaris-cross-br-v-kicks/
  17. Does anyone know where I can take my newish Ping 425 woods and buy new upmarket shafts. The wife and I both got a new set of Ping clubs in Aust before moving here. Hers are great, but I have always been struggling with the woods (3, 5, 7, 9). I used to have 3 and 5 Wood and then Hybrids, but I got the 7 and 9 wood hoping they would work better - they did a little bit, but still not good. I have been trying all sorts of things to make them work better - but nothing worked (for long). Last week while playing I had a rare good thought and swapped over my wife's 3 wood shaft and put it on my 3 wood and hit a shot - boom boom. The shaft was too light and too flexible, but the ball flew high and straight well over 200 yards. I did it again from same spot with a slower swing and same result. Clearly I am too old to play with the standard regular flex shafts that come with Pings - so I want to go and try a few upmarket shafts and buy now ones. I dont need new clubs - they are great - and the irons are perfect. I clearly need lighter more flexibale shafts. There are plenty of places in Aust to do that - but I cannot find one in Thailand. We are in Rayong, so if anyone knows a place around Rayong or Chonburi (Pattaya) that would be great. If it means going into Bangkok then so be it. Thanks.
  18. When the Gubermunt gives its tacit approval, you can expect the Thais to pile on. BTW on the trip down, thai guy pulled over on side a HWY urinating about 400 meters from PTS station & bathrooms -- Classless but as a Thai, nothing to get hissy about.
  19. Right. It has already affected the GDP growth rates of other countries. Including UK, it seems, as the GDP growth rates of the two countries have been similar in 2023.
  20. When does your passport expire? If it expires mid year then you could do your extension and they will only give you permission to stay till the expiry date on your passport. Your future extensions would be due on that new date. Not much use for this year but if your passport expires in a couple of years it would save you having to start again.
  21. Part Theme park: This was a very popular theme park a few years ago and then covid come...
  22. It may well be Republicans who can save us from Trump.... [One of the newest players on the 2024 scene are “Republican Voters Against Trump.” Who are just what they profess to be: Republicans. Who once voted for Trump. And whose mission now is to convince fellow former Trump voters never to vote for him again – and, hopefully, to vote for Joe Biden.] [Significantly, their ranks include many former members of Trump’s White House, starting with Vice President Mike Pence. But also: Chiefs of Staff John Kelly and Mick Mulvaney; National Security Advisers HR McManus and John Bolton; Defense Secretaries James Mattis and Mike Esper; Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Mark Milley; Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Matthews; and Executive Assistant Cassidy Hutchinson, among others. Their message is: We served close to Donald Trump. We know him well. And to know him is to loathe him.] https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/bill-press-riding-to-the-rescue-republicans-may-save-us-from-trump/ar-BB1kHwmr?cvid=453d368e6cf74da388701850069c591f&ei=15
  23. Apple's first iPhone was released on June 29, 2007. Smartphones are one of the most powerful catalysts of social change in Thailand's history 😉
  1. Load more activity