All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The Australian is married to the prominent Thai woman and is the father of the child.
  3. Thanks @gargamon. I'll have a look at that.
  4. Yes, the people who would "rip another person to shreds" are displaying animal like behaviour , animals do rip other animals to shreds just because they are different to themselves , just like this group would
  5. find the AH and bullet to the head end of story how can someone shoot a 10 YO
  6. The point at which your pension will be frozen could depend on the date when you reached/will reach State Pension age: https://www.gov.uk/deferring-state-pension/if-you-move-abroad In the unlikely event of this being before 6 April 2016 you would be best advised to clarify the position with DWP. You can contact them via their online enquiry form: https://secure.dwp.gov.uk/ipc/personal-details
  7. The Brits wont worry they will find other destinations we are good at that, they will just see it as Thailands loss, When you think about it, Thai's never stop complaining about one nationality then on to another, at the moment it's all about the Russians, We go to a place a few times a week to pick up some food to take home, and the woman is complaining about Russians, so I asked her how many Russians do you get coming in here...........? She couldnt answer me, So you are just listing to gossip? She shut up I think she forgot I can speak Thai,
  8. Agree with the sentiment. I bought a Lenovo Chromebook a few years back for travelling but didn't like the operating system. Replaced it about a year later for the same model with Win10. Much easier for travelling but not a lot of use at home other than watching TV on the verandah.
  9. Wow! Yellowtail certainly has some scoops! I had no idea that either Mitch McConnell or Joe Biden were Persons of Color! Must admit, they do hide it very well.
  10. I like Dozo the clown. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jimmy-kimmel-says-court-nap-060910638.html?guccounter=1
  11. My Non-B expires mid May, and I have a multi re-entry. I don't want to leave it until the final day to leave. I want to leave a week before and return on a 30-stamp. Does anyone have experience of asking the IO at the airport to either cancel the Non-B on the way out, or ignore it on the way back in, and giving a 30-day stamp instead? I don't need or want advice on staying in the country and changing visas, or asking my employer to cancel it in advance. I just need to know if it's possible to do at the airport on the way out or back in. Thanks in advance.
  12. It was several years or so ago that I had a passport expiring (April) before my normal one year extension period ended (July). Immigration gave me an extension up to the passport expiry date (April). When I received my new passport, they transferred my stamps and further extended my stay to my previous annual renewal date of July with no additional fee charged for the further extension. Subsequently, they changed the rules. If your passport expires in less than one year, they will grant an extension up to the expiry date of the passport. When you receive your new passport, they will transfer stamps but not extend the current period of stay. Before that period of stay ends (usually 30 but in some Offices 45 days before) you can apply of a one year extension of stay and pay the fee. Thus creating a new annual renewal date. For example passport expires in April, normal extension renewal is July. Extension will be granted until April. When a new passport is issued the stamps are transferred and before the April expiry date, you apply for a new extension, pay the fee, and the extension will expire one year later (April). I just renewed my passport as it was set to expire in April 2025 with my next renewal due in July 2024. I have just now received my new USA passport and will transfer the stamps at the same time as I do my next 90 day address report in early May (I have to do the address report in person as it cannot be done online as passport numbers will not match with previous online reports). I renewed my passport more than one year before expiry date so that my next renewal will continue to be for a full year (July 2025).
  13. Tipping is ridiculous. Just face it. Really sit down and think about it one day and there is only one conclusion. The more you tip the more you prolong the problem too, like giving an addict drugs. You’re not helping. Employers are the only ones responsible for their workers salary. What if one month, for whatever reason (just for arguments sake) nobody tipped in a restaurant. The workers would be forced to go home almost empty handed not even covering costs?! Silly. Pay your employees. If you dont want to do that, then that’s your problem. it’s certainly not the customers problem. Think about it. We blame the customer, yet without customers there is no business. Tipping problems are all about the employer. keep thinking about it… what exactly am I supposed to do as a customer? Walk into restaurants and guess how well off the staff are. If they are able to live on their wage. No, hell no. If you subscribe to that system you need to wake up. How can I guess I have no info. But the employer does, he has all the info. If there’s a problem, he needs to address it. Maybe a lot of waiters and I think especially bartenders (at least from what I can observe) are way overtipped. Way overtipped. A dollar or two, or more, every drink. Are you kidding me?
  14. The police withdrew its first statement and then apologised in the second.statement.
  15. You need a motorbike really, takes you to the next level. I live Pratumnak but happy riding to Makro, Gowholesale, Lotus, Big C Extra
  16. Why? it's another pointless war promoted by governments, high society elites and media companies. Do you have a response which isn't propaganda talking points by said groups? I wasn't around for Vietnam (born 82) but I was told that's how it was back then too.
  17. This is very extreme, but you may want to try the colonoscopy prep routine if you can't find anything that works, and you're determined to get cleaned out. In my case, I was instructed to buy a 20-pack box of Miralax powder, and dissolve 1 packet in 8oz (235ml) of water and drink it every 15 minutes the day before my colonoscopy. 16 packets in all. After the 4 hours of Miralax every 15 minutes, follow-up with 4 tablets of Dulcolax. After the first 3 or 4 rounds of Miralax, you'll find yourself on the toilet every 15 minutes, corresponding to each successive round. As I said, this is very extreme but your colon will be clean as a whistle. Miralax is a form of polyethyeneglycol (a very close cousin of antifreeze), so I'd do this only if absolutely necessary. And no, I'm not an MD.
  18. Stop playing stupid games, you know that the River Jordan and the Mediterranean sea is the equivalence of the "river to the sea" rallying terrorist call. We see you Jeff, we know you Jeff and some of it is not nice.
  19. Yeah! He had hookers pee on his wifes bed in Moscow! He is bought and paid for by Putin! They communicate via the Alpha Bank. Thank god someone here knows the truth.
  20. No mention of the Russians. Why? Nobody can or will live around them. Clean them out or forget about even trying to change things. Next: Constantly being ripped off, everywhere and all the dam time. It never ends, medical care restaurants, tours, Taxi's, auto repair etc etc, a never ending battle.
  1. Load more activity