All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. A streak of bad luck for the Win Process company. On the bright side, maybe it has saved them a lot of money in safe disposal fees.
  3. I just want to take this opportunity to say how much I love Ukraine and the Ukrainian people. I definitely plan to visit once this foul and unjust invasion comes to and end. I LOVE YOU UKRAINE. bob.
  4. you have to wonder what was going through their minds. anyway, plenty of contemplative time now.
  5. Totally different scenario in Afghanistan. Gaza is chocker block with buildings, Hamas is using that to their advantage, Israel is doing its job the best way they can to eradicate the terrorist organisation.......🤔
  6. Re-reading your post just convinces me that I've "struck a chord" and all you have to fall back on is some poorly presented retort that "my rhetoric has violated the 3rd tradition". Again, I'm talking about the program. Not the fellowship. The fact that there exists a faction of the fellowship who want to call themselves "Secular AA" is disunity in and of itself. By declaring themselves "Secular" they separate themselves from the mainstream fellowship. This is pretty obvious.
  7. I can well imagine the conversation at immigration... "You don't have a valid re-entry stamp" - I do, look there it is "No, that's no good" - But Liquorice on AseanNow said it was valid! "Liquorice said, well in that case sir I must be wrong" stamp, stamp "There you go sir, have a nice day" Should I need to travel during the consideration period, even the period before my existing permission to stay has expired, I will be going to the immigration office for a new re-entry stamp. Better safe than sorry.
  8. Only a beer? I think a little more than a beer is your intention. The rest of your post doesn’t fit in with the liberal phony core values of love, acceptance, tolerance and appreciation of everyone. Shame on you.
  9. The political persecution in this case has moved into a criminal trial. Political persecution can refer to political repression, which is when a state entity controls a citizenry by force for political reasons. This can include: Fear tactics like torture, extrajudicial killings, forced disappearances, and political imprisonment Restricting civil liberties like freedom of movement, association, speech, and assembly Internet censorship Unfair administrative hurdles for registering demonstrations Ban on political parties Restricting access to information Tracking the political opposition Acts of violence
  10. Now I work for an airline, and I've seen my fair share of hydraulic leaks, but they tend to be 'drips', that is a total failure, never seen that much fluid on the ramp ever. Since this was an Airbus, given the currents sanctions, good luck in getting the AOG parts to fix it! That birdie might be spending a few years in Phuket. Turn it into a themed restaurant maybe?
  11. They should get advice on this forum. A lot of experts on here.
  12. This is obviously new, and I am yet to read about it; do you have a link please … thanks
  13. Same happened to me, when I got home I realised I'd left the car at work and had gone home in a grab.
  14. Same happened to me, when I got home I realised I'd left the car at work and had gone home in a grab.
  15. This forum guarantees free speech. Even your's.🥳 If you don't like my post...just don't answer or scroll down. Have a good day🙏
  16. Google "internattional schools and tuition in Bangkok, Thailand". It lists the 138 international schools plus their tuition by grade of those in Bangkok. Then if you want you can contact certain schools and ask if they provide any discount for certain foreign passport holders. My daughter went to an International school in Chiang Mai and the discounts they did give were either for certain religious memberships or locals that could not affort the tuition but passed the entrance exam and were given free or lower tuitions. I can't imagine a school providing tuition lowered unless the school is sponsored by a particular country organization but I also know that they sometimes provide scholarships for certain students to keep them returning each year. Good luck - now school and HS are more expensive than many colleges.
  17. have a very bad experience with that vacuum pump, I even fainted, it sucks directly on your eardrum! Nowadayas I first ask if they have that pump, if the answer is yes, I leave the clinic. As you get older, it seems that you suffer more from earwax, now I also use hydrogen peroxide, but I must admit that if you submit too much earwax, it does not work wel and you have to repeat it more than once.
  18. Provide a Thai tax number and or Thai tax return. Not hard. Almost all UK retirees resident here should not be paying taxes back to the UK on their pensions. The 'I pay my taxes back there' or 'its protected by my DTA' is miss informed and should be corrected when posted. That isnt how it 'should' be. How Thailand treats this is open to interpretation, they may accept it, it may have tax credits, or it may require claiming it back from the UK. Thats the level of detail we do not yet have.
  19. The USSR defended itself, that's all, same as Ukraine is doing. It then got Roosevelt and Churchill to agree to its annexation of the whole of Eastern Europe. Having invaded Poland alongside Germany in 1939. You're reading Russian history books I guess. The yanks saved Europe and never ever forget it. And the Pacific.
  20. This was last December, as I mentioned and I understand the passport prices have increased, so yes completely understandable. Still worth it, as its only every 10 years!
  21. Which forum page will I find the "unread Content" Link mentioned in another thread? I cannot see this on the AN pages I look at using Edge!
  22. Well the catch and kill that pecker implemented stopped more reputable outlets from getting the story .but let's be honest if trump was caught on camera a percentage of his base would come up with some bizarre excuses no matter what the evidence is. 🙄 if it walks like a duck blah blah
  23. Personally I think it is when the owner is close by
  24. so, good on him!!, why should i fight people i have no issue with and potentially die because of some old mans ego. i wonder how many politicians calling Trump out dodged it too ....quite a few i expect.
  25. New Zealand brothers still under Phuket custody, waiting for a trial date Creative Common License via Google Two brothers from New Zealand, Hamish and Oscar Day, aged 34 and 36 respectively, remain in custody in Phuket, following a conflict with a local police officer in March. Their charges include robbery, assault of an officer, attempted bribery, and unlicensed motorbike riding. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325905-new-zealand-brothers-still-under-phuket-custody-waiting-for-a-trial-date/
  1. Load more activity