Arsenal

MiG16

well I know each of you will have something otherwise to say about who is the best team...hence my disclaimer that Arsenal is the best team "I" know.....so we dont need to argue over that :o

anyway.....just thought Id better brag about the victory last night :D hoorayyyyy!

thankyou all for reading, particularly the ManU people :D :D

yes yes I know I know :D but still cant help myself :bah:

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of the "Big Four" Arsenal are my favourite team to watch.

But I fear that the revival of late is too late

Winning a trophy is well within your means..but it will not be the league title IMHO. You need to win so more many games and depend on United loosing many...which will not happen. I did not see Fergie shedding too many tears over this defeat..especially as Chelsea lost too. Only a third of a season left

How many games can you see united loosing??? Not enough !

United don't have to play you every week !

Sorry to say..its not about the way you play that counts really...its win the title..second in nowhere for a team with Arsenal's pedigree.

Henry is the best player in the world IMHO...and an absolute joy to watch, which is one reason why I enjoy watching Arsenal. When they came to Reading they hammered us, but I was not dispirited...I just gazed in wonderment and admiration at the way they played. I had never seen us taken apart like that in all my years supporting my team, by far the best team that have visited us this year..I thought that they would go on from there...but they did not which really surprised me.

Good luck in the Cups...as I said you can easily win one of them at least.

well I know each of you will have something otherwise to say about who is the best team...hence my disclaimer that Arsenal is the best team "I" know.....so we dont need to argue over that :o

anyway.....just thought Id better brag about the victory last night :D hoorayyyyy!

thankyou all for reading, particularly the ManU people :D :D

yes yes I know I know :D but still cant help myself :bah:

Out of the "Big Four" Arsenal are my favourite team to watch.

Winning a trophy is well within your means..

Henry is the best player in the world IMHO...and an absolute joy to watch, which is one reason why I enjoy watching Arsenal. When they came to Reading they hammered us, ...I just gazed in wonderment and admiration at the way they played. I had never seen us taken apart like that in all my years supporting my team,

by far the best team that have visited us this year..

thankyou thaipauly...you've now been included in my good guy book :o

thanks david :o:D

ohhh and if you want an easy life, dont try being me...or even being around me :D

Well Miss MiG I'm Man U all the way so we are off to a bad start there ... but if you can drink those big frothy towers of ale like Mr T does then we will get on just fine .... :D

Ain't it about time someone gave them a bit of their own medicine?

Lovely result and a good game.

It's good, but less fun, now these two teams play football and have respect for each other. I think the absence of a certain tall Frenchman and a certain Irishman is the reason.

I know Scholes was on the team sheet, but did he actually play?

hmmmm another draw vs bolton. second half was really good...and I gotta say the last few minutes had me quite nervous (was expecting /wishing another goal!!) quite a few good shots too....

now gotta have the replay match.....

its your fault red......i need a red fan to be watching n fighting with...that way we can win for sure....so see you at next match?? cmon reds....u gotta show good rivalry spirit :o

Gilberto full of confidence

By Alex Livie -Sky- Created on 1 Feb 2007

Gilberto feels Arsenal have the mental strength needed to mount a push for the Premiership title and also land the Carling Cup.

The Gunners have found some good form in recent weeks and they set up a Carling Cup showdown with Chelsea when getting the better of North London rivals Tottenham on Wednesday.

Gilberto is confident ahead of the Millennium Stadium final with Chelsea and also feels The Gunners are still in the title hunt, despite trailing Manchester United by 15 points.

"It was important for us," Gilberto told Sky Sports News of the win over Spurs. "I think the team showed fantastic mental strength.

"It was important for all of us.

"We can win. We know it won't be easy against a great team like Chelsea, but we have shown we can put in great performances and our last few games have been good.

"If we show the attitude we have shown, we gave a great chance."

Talk of a title charge has been played down by Gunners chief Arsene Wenger, but Gilberto has not given up hope.

"Everything is possible in football, that's why we still believe we can do it.

"I have the experience of my first season in the Premier League when we were 12 points clear of Manchester United and started to drop points, so it can be done."

redrus

Archived