Malaysia Aunty South Indian Found Near Surwong Rd

pcruzer

Malaysia Aunty South Indian Restaurant is a live and well just off Suriwong Rd. Same staff (family) & menu from soi 8 location. Veg Thali 8othb,

to get there proceed down suriwong rd to expressway, about 100 meters before turn right on Thanon Mana Set, proceed 100 meters to 1st small soi on left (look for Love me Tender sign) turn left 50 meters on your right. closed on sundays, open 1100 to 2100.

Buses 1, 16. 35, 36, 75, 93

......about 100 meters before turn right on Thanon Mana Set

On my map there is a Thanon Mahesak just before the expressway but you would have to turn left onto it coming down Surawong Road from Rama IV. Is this the one?

going on suriwong toward the chao praya (its a one way street at this point) turn right onto Thanon Mahesak, its about 200 meters

Aunty serves southern indian which is predominantly vegetarian...its delicious and i am not a vegetarian!

Malaysia Aunty UPDATE.

Official Name: Humdee restaurant

Location: Suriwong road, Soi Puttihasot (behind Manohra Hotel)

Tel: 081 712 4133

Hours: 12.00 to 16.00, 18.00 to 22.30 daily, closed thursdays

Cuisine: Predominantly South Indian with many North Indian dishes

• 2 weeks later...
Malaysia Aunty South Indian Restaurant is a live and well just off Suriwong Rd. Same staff (family) & menu from soi 8 location. Veg Thali 8othb,

to get there proceed down suriwong rd to expressway, about 100 meters before turn right on Thanon Mana Set, proceed 100 meters to 1st small soi on left (look for Love me Tender sign) turn left 50 meters on your right. closed on sundays, open 1100 to 2100.

Buses 1, 16. 35, 36, 75, 93

Have had many a good meal at Malaysian Aunty. Also kind of miss the owner, who is a big Indian lady, I think born in Malaysia, consequently, the food is Indian with a Malaysian twist, according to my Indian friend. The food is very tasty and i particularly love the dal makani, which is a black bean dish which you eat with naan. Great stuff!

:o Any chance of getting a phone number in case I get lost?