Little India

corkscrew

Little India (across the road from the Shangri-La hotel) is owned and operated by an Indian businessman. He has a chef that he brought from India. I really like the place. The food and the atmosphere are very attractive. I had Tandorri chicken, garlic dahl and nan.

Went to the Holiday Inn Sunday brunch a month ago or so, and they had really nice andaman lobster curry along with all sorts of other delights at around 600 Baht. I haven't tried it other than the Sunday brunch but everything was perfect.

The Holiday Inn on Silom?

Went to the Holiday Inn Sunday brunch a month ago or so, and they had really nice andaman lobster curry along with all sorts of other delights at around 600 Baht. I haven't tried it other than the Sunday brunch but everything was perfect.

Yes, the one on Silom, and parking is validated of course. It's nowhere near as crowded as Rang Mahal gets on Sunday brunch and in my opinion almost as good.

* But I may be wrong about the price. Actually, I don't remember how much it was but I do remember thinking it was cheaper than Rang Mahal and a lot cheaper than most 5 star brunches.

Edited by chinthee

Yes, the one on Silom, and parking is validated of course. It's nowhere near as crowded as Rang Mahal gets on Sunday brunch and in my opinion almost as good.

* But I may be wrong about the price. Actually, I don't remember how much it was but I do remember thinking it was cheaper than Rang Mahal and a lot cheaper than most 5 star brunches.

It has been a long time since I have had a proper Sunday brunch....one with a glass or two of Champagne. That sounds good for this Sunday. Thanks for the idea.