5 Year Old Shoots Himself In The Face.

kurgen

A disturbing story now investigated by Police Lieutenant Colonel Samai from Banglamung Police Station who was called to the Morgue at Banglamung Hospital to inspect the body of a 5 year old boy who had apparently shot himself in the face.

The boys’ father, Khun Niwat aged 25 initially reported the incident which occurred in a field in Kow Mai Geow sub-district on Thursday Night.

According to his Police statement, the pair had gone to the field to inspect their stock of Ox. Unbeknown to Khun Niwat, his Son had found a gun and he heard a shot, turned around and saw his Son lying dead on the ground.

Tests on the gun and other forensic evidence have been taken from the victim, his father and the weapon to determine if the story is true or not.

For now, Police are looking into all eventualities and Khun Niwat, who remarkably showed no emotion, is helping Police with their enquiries.

Pattaya One News

I hope this was just a terrible accident, RIP little one :o

Saw the television footage, indeed it's hard to imagine the couple in the video just lost their son. No tears, no emotions whatsoever.

In general Thais tend to get hysteric when something like this happens...

Very disturbing story and i must admit when i saw the little fella on the news i shed a few tears(on my own in the bog).How could you live with yourself if that child was your own flesh and blood.

Let this plot unfold and i think there will be more to this story.

r.i.p

little baby

I think that it is often a mistake to judge people's feelings of despair by their outward expressions. There have been plenty of upset parents in the western media who later turned out to be their child's killer. People react differently when in shock. He who cries the loudest isn't always the most injured -physically or mentally. Time will tell what happened here, but what was the child doing anywhere near a gun. The poor thing.

• 1 month later...
Saw the television footage, indeed it's hard to imagine the couple in the video just lost their son. No tears, no emotions whatsoever.

In general Thais tend to get hysteric when something like this happens...

wow, thais are indeed a strange bunch of people...

Remember this is LOS. Thais can be having the worst day of their life and still hold a smile on their face. I agree with Garro, time will (hopefully) tell the truth, and ask the same question, why was this boy near a gun?

May the young boy RIP....