bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's drizzling here in the Uk.

I've just looked outside, and it looks like someone turned the colour off on the TV.

An old lady walked past with a headscarf and a tartan wheel bag. I smiled and she just looked away. The neighbour opposite was watching through his window as it happened. I looked at him, and he pretended to inspect his curtains, then walked off with his head down.

I've just looked outside, and it looks like someone turned the colour off on the TV.

An old lady walked past with a headscarf and a tartan wheel bag. I smiled and she just looked away. The neighbour opposite was watching through his window as it happened. I looked at him, and he pretended to inspect his curtains, then walked off with his head down.

Sounds like good old Blighty to me... and for the record, I thought I saw a patch of dirt on my curtains.... :o:D

totster :D

STOP...STOP....your making me homesick :o

The weather isn't bad here. It only rained twice last week, the first time for three days and the second time for four days.

Where the frig is 'here'? Sorry, but my mind reading abilities are suffering from Chang interference at the moment.

Normal mind reading service will be continue in a short while. :o

The weather isn't bad here. It only rained twice last week, the first time for three days and the second time for four days.

Where the frig is 'here'? Sorry, but my mind reading abilities are suffering from Chang interference at the moment.

Chang interference...i've got a large dose of heineken interference myself...The screen is hazey, not a hint of rain and I'm about to fall off my chair :D

Noodles said he was homesick, and meom said the weather here aint bad, meaning in the UK..

Simple.... :D

The last digit of my phone number is 6, i was just wondering what the other Thaivisa.com members phone numbers last digits were.

I kill you. OK, I shoot you with a rope. Had to stand up, walk over to the plug where my hand phone is nursing. The last digit is a 6.

Btw, it is still not raining but I saw a black cloud in the night sky.

Theres some sort of weird connection here.

Some one called me yesterday, and their last digit was........yep....6.

I just went to Tesco's, and a big fat checkout woman asked me if I needed any help packing. So I said "Yeah, go on then" She literaly threw the groceries into the bag, and had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Why the fukc did she ask me, if she couldn't be arsed?

Theres some sort of weird connection here.

Some one called me yesterday, and their last digit was........yep....6.

I just went to Tesco's, and a big fat checkout woman asked me if I needed any help packing. So I said "Yeah, go on then" She literaly threw the groceries into the bag, and had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Why the fukc did she ask me, if she couldn't be arsed?

medicinebox, you realy are making me homesick, stop please.