English Schools In Chiang Mai

pipchatel

English or International?

I believe the only British English school is Lanna. However there are many who follow American systems or the IB.

Have a look at the Chiang Mai Schools thread and others on the same subject.

Take note however that several contributors do not know what they were talking about, so you will always be best to get your information from the schools themselves.

• 2 years later...

Their doesn't seem to be any current info on bilingual schools in chiangmai amphur muang. If anyone has any current info it would be gretly appreciated. I'm looking strictly for a bilingual school, not an international school which in any part of the world is way over priced.

Barry

Their doesn't seem to be any current info on bilingual schools in chiangmai amphur muang. If anyone has any current info it would be gretly appreciated. I'm looking strictly for a bilingual school, not an international school which in any part of the world is way over priced.

Barry

Most of the schools in CM which use English as their teaching language are referred to as international schools. Their costs vary with at least one with fees of about twice the cost of others. What do you mean by "bilingual schools"? Is that a school that teaches in two languages or a school that teaches in one language but offers classes in other languages? Most of not all in CM are the latter.