Any English Speaking Family Looking For A Maid?

swissrain

The case is this:

A young (21-y.-o.) woman:

-grew up in Isaan (Roi Et), her parent's being farmers, but able to send her to Mathayom (college) where she passed grade six (so having been twelve years at school), having a good education, meaning: she is reasonable. Has reasonable ideas. Able to think about her ideas.

-then got to know a young man (Thai) with motorbike-business. Got lovers, she being a seller in his shop for over one year, he not paying anything to her, but promises. He: going out all the time, getting back any time, at his will. She: not sleeping at home, waiting, worrying, being distressed, finally leaving him (after months of bad treatment).

-then going to a parent in Chanthaburi, working in a seafood restaurant at the beach

-then looking up an aunt in Bangkok, who after two days takes her to Sukhumvit-Rd. to get her make "much" money with farangs.

This first evening (any reader will doubt that, up to him ...) she comes across an old Thai-hand of a farang, myself, who has been acquainted with Thailand since twenty-five years, a Thai-speaker.

For (nearly) the first time in his life, he overthrows his rules, and tells the girl he wanted to help her out. He won't let her get into prostitution. Spends some days with her, talks about all the pros and cons of whatever lifestyle. Gives her enough money so she won't be forced to prostitute herself.

She follows him up and decides not to sell her body.

She knows from him:

The only way to get a decent life in Thailand is to get knowledge, skill, ability in anything. First step: Learning English.

He then tries to find a school for her, but sees that schools in Thailand are a way of not learning English.

Then he's got this idea: a foreign family, welcoming, decent, would like to invite a woman to have her raise their children, do their housework, at the same time teaching her English and getting her Thai.

Utopian?

Let's see. Sure that I am not the only person who would be open to something like this. The only problem is reaching those.

[Removed the picture / Please, no posting of other people's pictures here. It seems you have been warned doing this before, posting a picture of someone you alledge stole from you. Please stop. --Chanchao]

This first evening (any reader will doubt that, up to him ...) she comes across an old Thai-hand of a farang, myself, who has been acquainted with Thailand since twenty-five years, a Thai-speaker.

For (nearly) the first time in his life, he overthrows his rules, and tells the girl he wanted to help her out. He won't let her get into prostitution. Spends some days with her, talks about all the pros and cons of whatever lifestyle. Gives her enough money so she won't be forced to prostitute herself. She follows him up and decides not to sell her body.

Please note that the OP has offered this young woman to be a "mia noy" or a mistress in another thread. This is clearly a form of sexual exploitation.

Therefore I am warning people againt the real intentions of this person.

G

I think you misread the tongue-in-cheek nature of the other thread. That he would be exploiting her runs opposite to every other thing he says.

I am removing her picture though as she's not given permission for it to be published, and it has nothing to do with her qualifications.

cv

For (nearly) the first time in his life, he overthrows his rules, and tells the girl he wanted to help her out. He won't let her get into prostitution. Spends some days with her, talks about all the pros and cons of whatever lifestyle. Gives her enough money so she won't be forced to prostitute herself. She follows him up and decides not to sell her body.

Please note that the OP has offered this young woman to be a "mia noy" or a mistress in another thread. This is clearly a form of sexual exploitation.

Therefore I am warning people againt the real intentions of this person.

G

I get an uneasy feeling about this post though. Especially since the poster seems to have been warned before about posting pictures of people. (Picture of someone he alledged stole from him.)

I removed the picture of the young lady (Perhaps simulataneously with Cdnvic) and will close this topic. Sorry, but if you're looking for empoyment on behalf of someone then what's with the whole 'almost-hooker' background story. Is she even in Chiang Mai?

..okay.. that was a question.. can't close it now can I.. :o Will give it some more time.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Edited by chanchao

I think you misread the tongue-in-cheek nature of the other thread. That he would be exploiting her runs opposite to every other thing he says.

cv

I didn't mean that he will be exploiting her. I meant she will be exploited if she become a "mia noy" or a mistress. For the record, I have pasted below that particular part of his message, and invite the readers to make their own mind about it.

G

So, as a consequence: Why not employ one of those girls who would be a "mia noy", minor wife? Even for three days per week?

If you are looking for a real minor wife, to whom you are loyal, I would know woman that are sincere and honest.

cv

cv , I interpreted swissrain's comment just as you did "tongue-incheek"

How did the topic of this post get to exploitation of women and mia noi's.

If I wanted a severe headache I could bang my head against a wall instead :o at least the pain would go away faster.

CMg

Edited by CMguy

I get an uneasy feeling about this post though. Especially since the poster seems to have been warned before about posting pictures of people.  (Picture of someone he alledged stole from him.)

I removed the picture of the young lady (Perhaps simulataneously with Cdnvic) and will close this topic.  Sorry, but if you're looking for empoyment on behalf of someone then what's with the whole 'almost-hooker' background story.  Is she even in Chiang Mai?

Agree it smells fishy. Would you trust this person if you knew what are the rules that he is referring to? Personally I wouldn't.

G

For (nearly) the first time in his life, he overthrows his rules, and tells the girl he wanted to help her out.