New Airline Or A Joke?

bazmlb

Most definately fake. Nakhon Phanom to L.A.? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

The runway at Nakhon Phanom can only accommodate 737s.

Bloody amusing, but what was the point setting up the website?

Quite an elaborate joke. Simple page layout, though, and not fully W3C compliant.

Makes you wonder who is behind it. The domain registration details seem to be fake, too; phone number invalid.

Technical Contact:

Lorenzo, Francisco [email protected]

West Century Boulevard

Los Angeles International

LAX

Los Angeles, CA 90045

US

888-679-9461

The designer made no effort to have this site show up easily in searches, no “keywords” tag, and it does indeed seem to have been done as an exercise only. But if just an exercise, why register the domain for two years? Why not simply use geocities.com?

See also this link, where somebody seems to have taken the job offers of Isaan Air seriously.

--------------

Maestro

It looks more like the end result of a University assignment.

A real Isaan patriotic site, I have to admit, NO AGE, OR HIEGHT REQUIRMENT! ROTFL

Great joke site....To you Isaan Students or to the many farang of all isaan! Where did OP get this from?

It looks more like the end result of a University assignment.

A real Isaan patriotic site, I have to admit, NO AGE, OR HIEGHT REQUIRMENT! ROTFL

Great joke site....To you Isaan Students or to the many farang of all isaan! Where did OP get this from?

I found ti on another forum but then found another site had it too

Phuket Info post

Application Process

1. Resume

2. Application will be rejected if you send a photograph! (We are an Equal Opportunity carrier, we do not hire based on looks. Being a good and warm hearted worker is more important than looks)

3. Do not include your height and age, if you tell us how old you are and how tall you are, we will not contact you. Due to the discriminatory and wrongful hiring practices in Thailand such as an age requirement, a female requirement, a height requirement, a Thai National requirement, and various inappropriate requirements. Isaan Air does not practice in the corrupt human resources nature of Thailand. We are a carrier based in the Republic of Isaan, which established the Isaan Disabilities Act. We do our best to give jobs to those who are disabled, cause all people of Isaan are created equal. We are an affirmative-action employer

Brilliant :o

When we dig a little bit deeper, have a look at the interview process.Application Process

1. Resume

2. Application will be rejected if you send a photograph! (We are an Equal Opportunity carrier, we do not hire based on looks. Being a good and warm hearted worker is more important than looks)

3. Do not include your height and age, if you tell us how old you are and how tall you are, we will not contact you. Due to the discriminatory and wrongful hiring practices in Thailand such as an age requirement, a female requirement, a height requirement, a Thai National requirement, and various inappropriate requirements. Isaan Air does not practice in the corrupt human resources nature of Thailand. We are a carrier based in the Republic of Isaan, which established the Isaan Disabilities Act. We do our best to give jobs to those who are disabled, cause all people of Isaan are created equal. We are an affirmative-action employer

Things that makes you go hrmmm

You can tell it's a joke, albeit a very elaborate one, when reading this about the jobs they have:

2. Ramp and Customer Service Officer

Applicants should consider meeting these requirements:

- High School Diploma (Any Monkey can print our boarding passes and bag tags better than a Human who

graduated from Chulalongkorn, ABAC, Kasetsart, or any college.)

3. Flight Attendant

Applicants should consider meeting these requirements:

- High School Diploma (Bachelors Degree holders should seek management, you do not need a college

education to serve Somtam and Tea.)

• 7 months later...
Let me see if I understood right: I can fly Issan Air (with the first 3 rows of seats replaced by chrome poles) or Virgin ... I should fly Issan - because experience beats a Virgin any time!

Peter

thats neither funny nor timely.

Edited by t.s

This brilliant hoax website has been around for 2-3 years. At one time it was listed on http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoaxsites.html , but I noticed it has now been dropped for some unknown reason.

By the way, check out that link for a few hours of entertaining reading including hoax websites such as "AfterLife Telegrams.com," "BabySmasher.com," and "Britain for Americans."

Edited by toptuan