24 Hour Emergency Vet - Dogs, Cats Birds

Dr. Padet Siridumrong DVM

Nuern Plub Warn Animal Hospital

21/99-100 Moo 5

Soi Sukumvit Pattaya 53

Nongprue Banglamung Chonburi 20150

038 406384 5

081 437 9620 mobile

1 mile on Nurn Plub Warn from Sukumvit on the right side - go all the way inside the market - strip mall type stores inside.

Drive around - you can't miss it. Quality - 4 vets when I went in and no waiting.

Squeezed my cats ass today - abscess - yuck.

Better them than me.

Dr. Padet Siridumrong DVM

Nuern Plub Warn Animal Hospital

21/99-100 Moo 5

Soi Sukumvit Pattaya 53

Nongprue Banglamung Chonburi 20150

038 406384 5

081 437 9620 mobile

1 mile on Nurn Plub Warn from Sukumvit on the right side - go all the way inside the market - strip mall type stores inside.

Drive around - you can't miss it. Quality - 4 vets when I went in and no waiting.

Squeezed my cats ass today - abscess - yuck.

Better them than me.

You found this hospital same day I did! Yes they are good. Can get blood tests done on the spot. Unfortunately, my pet didn't make it. But Dr. Padet took the time to later phone me with good advice about about any other pet and for next 6 months. Also, showed me red cells under the microscope and explained. Also did barium swallow.

A piece of info I got from another vet is that the Pet Hotel will cremate and put ashes in urn. Will try and find phone numbers and post here.

Hi thanks for that.

But I have a question.

Recently my 4 month old cat decided to check if she could fly.

Fell down from sixth floor and is now paralysed for about two third of the lower body.

She can not piss or shit by herself so I have to squeese her bladder and stummick

to get all that stuff out.

Now as much as I love animals I really think the best would be if the doctor gave her some injection

so that she could go to cat heaven.

After trying to get things working (docter gave several injection during a 5 day period) there is no improvement. So I asked if possible to put her in sleep and they will not do it they said

as they are doctors and there to help animals.

Another family wanted to have the dog castrated and also they refused saying it was against nature.

Do you think the the vetenarian mentioned by you would be willing to help stop the suffering of my cat?

Thanks,

Alex