Xmas Party Farang Connection

macb

Xmas Day at the Farang Connection in Surin:

First I really have to give a more than big 'THANK YOU' to Martin and his wife and all the staff ,they worked so hard and the food was absolutely wonderful, how the hel_l they coped I dont know. You can book me in for next year Martin.

Well I took along with me my mates Andy and Par from the next village Cuzz Ron and Char and met my good friend Ray and Sunan. I will start with pics of my friends then general pics of the gathering.

Now here are the general gathering pics

A great gathering good company met some more of the guys off Thaivisa they now know that I am handsome and debonair mmmmmmmm, I can say that it was the best Xmas Day I have had since I been in LOS.

Nice ot meet you Tots and Georg yeah okay and you Yorkie.

Everyone enyoy the rest of the Festive Season

First I really have to give a more than big 'THANK YOU' to Martin and his wife and all the staff ,they worked so hard and the food was absolutely wonderful, how the hel_l they coped I dont know. You can book me in for next year Martin.

Cheers mate.....in all over 150 turned up. The staff were wonderful. Only one complaint, a Norwegian complained he had Turkey and not Pork. Pity nearly everyone turned up together though.

Your booked in for next year.....by the way, it's being held in our villa in St Lucia. No, seriously, we just about broke even for the day, with all the staff bonuses. We had two turkeys left over, so we got through 13 birds, around 16lbs.

Cheers mate.....in all over 150 turned up. The staff were wonderful. Only one complaint, a Norwegian complained he had Turkey and not Pork. Pity nearly everyone turned up together though.

Your booked in for next year.....by the way, it's being held in our villa in St Lucia. No, seriously, we just about broke even for the day, with all the staff bonuses. We had two turkeys left over, so we got through 13 birds, around 16lbs.

yorkie told me there were 3 turkies left :o

It was indeed a really great day Martin, many thanks to you ,the missus and staff, a very successful Xmas extravaganza.What a crowd,so many good looking farang assembled in one spot and they all made such an effort to look their very best. I was particularly impressed with yorkies little maroon ensemble with the lace trim, not so sure about the matching ear-rings though. Unusual for him to put in such an effort .

What about Alf! as usual he was wearing his viking helmet,but he actually made an effort and painted it red in keeping with the festive occasion, but he let himself down when he began a chorus of viking war songs.

My author friend actually sold 98 copies of his novel, clearly a high proportion of avid readers among your customers, or perhaps they were just keen to get rid of him. So all in all a successful day, once again many thanks...........................................

Well done Martin I now realise that the better looking phrase by NokNoi refers to me :D

Lets face it Mac......................................you can only get better looking. :o

Ok Mr 'Grimsdale' Mr 'Grimsdale' :D

I don't know who to apologise to as my wife is convinced that last pic is Martin, and weve known him for years,

so I tried enlarging your avatar and looked at your profile and she said why is he so squashed up :D

It is me.....................................................that was just Macb wishing he looked like me. Although when you have a boatrace like a bag spanners, like him, he probably wishes he looked like Hermann Munster. :o

I don't know who to apologise to as my wife is convinced that last pic is Martin, and weve known him for years,

so I tried enlarging your avatar and looked at your profile and she said why is he so squashed up :D

It is me.....................................................

that was just Macb wishing he looked like me. Although when you have a boatrace like a bag spanners, like him, he probably wishes he looked like Hermann Munster.
:o

I was always referred to by my mate mervyn a looking like a 'Bull Dog licking p.... of a nettle '

:D

It is me.....................................................

that was just Macb wishing he looked like me. Although when you have a boatrace like a bag spanners, like him, he probably wishes he looked like Hermann Munster.
:o
I was always referred to by my mate mervyn a looking like a 'Bull Dog licking p.... of a nettle '

:D

Cor........your mates got some front. Insulting bull-dogs like that :D

Well done Cuzz-in-Law, it was a great day and really nice to sit down with past, present and future friends. Although restricted by doc on what I can presently eat, well I let myself go and enjoyed the cholestoral free Brussell sprouts, carrots and potatoes as mentioned in an earlier post tonight, as well as the cholesterol free John Smith's!!!!!!!!!!!!

However I did indulge at great risk to my health in Xmas pudding, which was so tasty (no joking). My original sole purpose was to get my Xmas shilling out of that tight git!!!!, however there was nothing in the pudding!!!!

Take care and Happy New Year to everyone, especially Martin, Sunee and all the staff at FC XX

Well done Cuzz-in-Law, it was a great day and really nice to sit down with past, present and future friends. Although restricted by doc on what I can presently eat, well I let myself go and enjoyed the cholestoral free Brussell sprouts, carrots and potatoes as mentioned in an earlier post tonight, as well as the cholesterol free John Smith's!!!!!!!!!!!!

However I did indulge at great risk to my health in Xmas pudding, which was so tasty (no joking). My original sole purpose was to get my Xmas shilling out of that tight git!!!!, however there was nothing in the pudding!!!!

Take care and Happy New Year to everyone, especially Martin, Sunee and all the staff at FC XX

Actually for your information, I did put some 1 satang pieces in at first, but had to take them out and clean them up when I realised I'd forgot the wifes Xmas present. :o

Well I just consumed 2 eggs 4 bacon 2 sausage baked beans 2 rounds of toast coffee not bad for living in the jungle. Bloody good cook my missus.

Last night it was one of Martins pies with pots and carrots, great life