Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 February 2019 00:03


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

8 Neutral

About NavaJauvana

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  1. Due to not being in Thailand during the renewal period for my retirement extension, I need to start over. I am married to a Thai citizen, and with the marriage certificate I easily got a new Non-Imm O visa at a consulate outside Thailand. Now before this visa expires, I need to go to Immigration to request an annual extension. I was told I could request a one year extension (with the new income requirements in order) either on the basis of Marriage, or as a Retirement extension. My question is, besides the amount of baht one needs to keep in the bank or for showing monthly depositis, what are the Pros and Cons of getting either the "Marriage" extension vs. the "Retirement" extension? Any thoughts on this?
  • Create New...