Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

26 Excellent

About acepredator

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Previous Fields

  • Location
    Chiang Mai

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. If you have a more complex return, with investment or rental income or capital gains, you can't use the free tax services provided by the IRS. After checking various options, I used TurboTax Premier this year. It was relatively easy and straightforward to use and did all the complicated math for me. At a cost of only $70, plus an optional $50 extra for enhanced security services, I highly recommend it. Also, you can file using a U.S. address, even if you live in Thailand. It asks if you live abroad, and you click on "Yes." It then informs you that you have to fill out an FBAR form based on you
  • Create New...