Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 August 2019 17:29


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

169 Excellent

About Furryman

  • Rank
    Senior Member
  • Birthday 10/03/1965

Previous Fields

  • Location
    Pattaya, Thailand

Recent Profile Visitors

2,234 profile views
  1. IIRC you can turn the TM30 in at local police station, it's not limited to immigration offices only. has that changed? I don't get why the landlords would shy off from renting to Falangs, they just need to do the form once, at the start of the rental. get some limited power of attorney forms for them to sign and you can turn the landlords papers in for them, they don't even have to go in.
  • Create New...