Jump to content


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

96 Excellent

About pj123

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

8,332 profile views
  1. Repatriation flights LHR-BKK can now be booked directly online on the TG website. But only flights on 4, 11, 18 October are available.
  2. Well I just got a reply from the London embassy to say they are working to fix the problem. Fast reply, I was pleasantly surprised.
  3. I have been trying to register for the COE process in London using this page: https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/regis/create?country=GBR&conoffice=LON&type=600 Every time I try to submit the form, a message pops up asking me to upload my passport. I have uploaded the passport prior to submitting the form. I have tried using a pdf, png and jpeg version. Nothing works Anyone else having similar problems? Or am I missing something? Thanks
  4. So which countries are you referring to which (1) do not have "ridiculous quarantine rules" (2) will pay for your Covid 19 treatment and (3) THEIR 5 star hotels offer 5 star service.
  • Create New...