Jump to content


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

14,729 Excellent

About Suradit69

  • Rank
    Star Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Probably a lot of western real estate developers who would be happy to sell some of their garbage urban property to the Chinese. The Chinese seem to be faring relatively well.
  • Create New...