Jump to content


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

566 Excellent

About Andyfez

  • Rank
    Senior Member
  • Birthday 03/22/1959

Previous Fields

  • Location
    Issan and China

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • ICQ

Recent Profile Visitors

5,443 profile views
  1. You must go together to the amphur for an amicable divorce. As far as I'm aware, to force a divorce through just one party you must have separated for 3 years. In case the divorce is disputed, there should be no financial support given during those 3 years or the court could consider the couple 'not separated'. If he is living in his home country he should be able to divorce you from there? And then you can register the divorce papers at your amphur?
  • Create New...