Jump to content
BANGKOK

zyphodb

Advanced Members
  • Content Count

    1,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2,644 Excellent

About zyphodb

  • Rank
    Sleepy Isaan Member
  • Birthday 07/06/1962

Profile Information

  • Location
    NE Thailand

Recent Profile Visitors

6,048 profile views
  1. Thais eat Chicken skin, deep fried it's in every market...
  2. You won't get that until you've paid 10000 Bahts for Bill Gate's dodgy vaccine...
  3. The income requirements for a foreign spouse are way higher than what the UK gov. considers a livable wage...
  4. When money is elevated to the status of godhood in a society nothing else matters, not even face...
  5. So the 1% don't want us back? no surprises there. what about the other 99%?
×
×
  • Create New...