Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

75 Excellent

About barry553

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

1,789 profile views
  1. Just in case anyone is still interested. No you can't. You have to go to the main office.
  2. Does anyone know if you can get the 30 day extension with an embassy letter in The Blueport office in Hua Hin? I would much, much rather go there than the other place.
  • Create New...