Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 August 2019 17:29


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

89 Excellent

About Jackie66

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  1. Arrival card has your address on it Every time you extend your visa you give your address Every 90 days you have to report you give your address Every hotel you stay in reports your stay And now you have to make sure to report it again when you arrive home after you probably already gave them your address on the arrival card Totally makes sense
  2. Happened to me twice. As others said you will be taken aside and you will get a stamp in passport but won't pay any fine.
  3. So if someone on a tourist visa goes to do a 30 day extension at CW can he/she just pay the fine and get the extension? Or do you have to pay the fine and do the TM30 right there? What if you don't have the documents from the landord? And what exact document from the landlord are even needed? copy id card (signed), copy lease?
  • Create New...