Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

46 Excellent

About TheSwede99

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

1,593 profile views
  1. The yellow tambien baan is no longer accepted by Department of Land and Transport (DLT). Today I wanted to extend my driving license(DL) at DLT in Pattaya and had the yellow house book with me as proof of residence, it was not accepted. They only accepted a Certificate of Residence (CR) from imigration, no tambien baan no thai ID-card not the old DL only the CR from imigration. I went down to Jomtien and handed in my passport, 3 photos and 600 baht, they asked me for prove of Residence, I showed my old driving license (which will soon expire) as proof and it was accepted. So DLT demands CR from imigration to give you a new DL and imigration demands a DL to give you a CR to show to DLT as proof.
  • Create New...