Jump to content
New Hosting Read more... ×
BANGKOK 21 January 2019 12:19


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

662 Excellent

About LukKrueng

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

2,259 profile views
  1. LukKrueng

    Thailand Post expands payment options

    never had any delivery problems COD or upfront payment. always get the goods within the promised schedule
  2. LukKrueng

    I'm scared of having kids

    simple really. It's either you want kids or you don't. All the reasons you give in the op are nothing more than excuses ie not your own house, don't want a house near mil, getting tired of full day teaching, seeing/hearing kids screaming.... playing with your own kid is not like playing with other's. Teaching your own kid is not like teaching other's. Even changing dippers for your own kid is not like changing for other's. So just be true to yourself - do you or don't you want kids?