Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 February 2019 13:22


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

91 Excellent

About JohnnyBKK

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

3,157 profile views
  1. The one in the back is always at fault, he should have kept the security distance between his vehicle and the other vehicle. Also, he might have been playing with his phone or looking around instead of being focused on the traffic.
  • Create New...