Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

86 Excellent

About Tuvoc

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Previous Fields

  • Location
    United Kingdom

Profile Information

  • Location
    United Kingdom

Recent Profile Visitors

835 profile views
  1. Crikey, since 2015 I've probably had double that number. Doesn't seem right to me. Visa exempts only allow 30 days so that should be the least of their worries.
  2. I will be able to go to either but Mae Sai is probably closer and I suspect parking may be easier. More like 20 miles from us I think
  3. And I thought that it was cold freezing temperatures that were hardest on batteries. So in fact it is extremes in both directions.
  4. How does Chiang Rai immigration compare to Mae Sai ?
  • Create New...