Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 February 2019 12:17


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

878 Excellent

1 Follower

About plachon

  • Rank
    Platinum Member

Previous Fields

  • Location
    Khon Kaen

Recent Profile Visitors

8,161 profile views
  1. Sorry to hear about your situation. As a matter of interest, even though the properties are in your name, were you the one who actually paid for them in reality? I'm assuming so, in which case, could you not split the value of the assets in a not-contested divorce (in an agreement drawn up by a lawyer), with your wife remaining in main house and you go live in one of the rental properties in town yourself? Sale of other rental properties, if worth half the value of main property might be able to help your wife then pay you your 50 % share of main property. Perhaps where you go to live could be signed over to name of one of your daughters, thus giving you security in to the future. Just an idea, which no doubt you've already considered.
  • Create New...