Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

490 Excellent

About Fab5BKK

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

4062 profile views
  1. Current situation, you have no access and no right to access. 3 solutions: 1. You move to another property (with free access to public roads) 2. You take a lawyer and then go to court in order to get a formalised right to access 3. You agree with the owner 's T&Cs and pay what he asks for. My comments: Sol # 1 & 3 easy to implement, each of them has drawbacks Sol# 2 it'd take a long time (and some money) to go to court and reach a decision. BTW, you're not sure that: 1/ you'll get a decision in your favor 2/ even you get the decision yo
  • Create New...