Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

39 Excellent

About sletraveler

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

789 profile views
  1. Do expats go to government hospitals? By the looks of them I will stick with private. The outpatient requirement in this proposal is what I am not happy about as I only need insurance for what I don’t want to pay out of pocket. And what I need Outpatient care for is pre-existing so insurance is another financial burden.
  2. Just had an accident yesterday my gf’s son was driving/practicing to test for his car license. The other driver was clearly at fault so the police had no interest in seeing the youngins license. If he was at fault it would have been big trouble. Other times He got tickets driving motorbike without and It was 300 by fine. Trip insurance will exclude injuries sustained while driving a bike. All in all their risky to start with problems compounded by driving illegally
  • Create New...