Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Romka

  1. Hello all. I have tourist visa. Please, recommend health insurances for Thailand those coverage motorbike incidents also. In addition, I must have abilities to buy it in time my living in Thailand. Moreover, if problem I don’t need pay firs and then to ask money back. Insurance company must take care payments. Which is better? Who has experience? I think better if it is Thailand company.

  2. You might want to try Nakornping Condo where I live you can get a nice furnished 40 sq. metre studio for around 8,000 baht or less if you bargain. You can walk or push bike(we do) to almost everything and Kad Suan Kaew Central shopping is a 5 minute walk away. It is fairly quiet but true quietness is something that Thailand lacks no matter where you live.

    Is it possible to rent for one month? Are there have free room?

  • Create New...