Jump to content


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

9,709 Excellent

About baansgr

  • Rank
    Platinum Member

Recent Profile Visitors

13,255 profile views
  1. If you are a Brit, it's quite simple, must prove an income of just over £18k pa or have £65 savings..you can apply yourself it's simple enough or pay an agent.
  2. I think it's still the case, that changing a name on electric and water bills attracts fees of 2,000 and 900 baht respectavly.
  3. Agreed, however politics have played a big part in this...if UK had still been tied to EU they would not have been allowed to do what they are doing..
  • Create New...